Oh boy MORE CHANGE!! Smokers. (better not look)

I say get rid The Irs, and put a consumption tax on items. That would be fair to everyone plus eliminate biillions of dollars in uneeded salaries. Everyone would pay in,Even illeagal imagrants would pay into the system. The reason it would be fair is I buy a truck for 20,000 compared to someone making double my salary buying a bentley for 200,000, they would pay more in. Just like I would end up paying more in compared to someone working at mcdonalds. We would all pay less and get more.
Posted via Mobile Device

Really pizzes me off, people trying to control others. "Clean air" :bs: DoItell you what you shouldnt do? But hey, it's cool if everyone stops smoking. Then it would eleminate even more jobs. How is Obama gonna sign this seeing as how he himself smokes?

Come on Sam! Think about this.

ATF will bust a smuggling ring with cigarettes then quietly say they disappeared.

Guess where?

r8

ok congrats to the phone caller I got last night... (Figured out I was trolling to get a liberal to contradict their own liberal viewpoint based on magic politics) :rofl:

ok congrats to the phone caller I got last night... (Figured out I was trolling to get a liberal to contradict their own liberal viewpoint based on magic politics) :rofl:

Details! I need details!

They don't call here anymore. :laugh: especially AARP and their hand gun stand.

They had the audacity to hang up on me Randy. :rofl:

r8

I say get rid The Irs, and put a consumption tax on items. That would be fair to everyone plus eliminate biillions of dollars in uneeded salaries. Everyone would pay in,Even illeagal imagrants would pay into the system. The reason it would be fair is I buy a truck for 20,000 compared to someone making double my salary buying a bentley for 200,000, they would pay more in. Just like I would end up paying more in compared to someone working at mcdonalds. We would all pay less and get more.
Posted via Mobile Device

I completely agree. There is something very wrong with a tax system that is so complicated a hugh agency is needed to run it AND an industry created to help people file their taxes.

Back