Another blow to the Militant Smokers Group

Was this Pre Mrs. Lewenski and the cigar trick? the bottom line is I don't smoke but other people do and it is their God given right to do so as stated above with the courtesy of others in mind. I'll say it again we have the right to screw ourselves up. now if we could get rid of the laywers who sue the hell outta companies that provide the cigarettes,fast food, candy etc. then we would have less of this as an issue. we all know coffee is hot , anyone who can read knows cigarettes are bad for you, Jared proved fast food makes you fat. the information is not hidden or kept a big secret we all know this and we should be responsible for our own decisions without regulation.

And without the right to sue a tobacco company because we got lung cancer, or to sue the fast food company because their food made us fat. Take a little responsibility for your own actions and stop playing the victim.

And without the right to sue a tobacco company because we got lung cancer, or to sue the fast food company because their food made us fat. Take a little responsibility for your own actions and stop playing the victim.

+1,000 :bowdown: Amen to that man

by charging more than double they should be able to keep the same revenue level while reducing healthcare costs. If not than I don't know what they're gonna do to make up for all of those tax dollars ???

this is gonna backfire...... smokers are good for the country...

they die younger , pay lots more taxes than the rest of us...

So where is Obooboo going to get the revenue back from? US....

Back