Official proud new Busa owner

Lonestar

Registered
This is my first post as an official Busa owner and just wanted to say, I'm glad to be here. I've been surfing this site for a while to gather info before my purchase and it is one of the best bike forums I've seen for any brand.
Picked up my new (to me) 04 blue/silver today
smile.gif

Although I had to ride 120 miles in the rain to get her home, it was still a kick! I did hit one stretch of dry road and could'nt resist taken it up to a buck 30 but then I thought, I'd better get her home and go over her before I do any faster. Glad to be here.
Lonestar

Congrats! Great bike...and the fastest color, too!
tounge.gif

Welcome to the board! We all love Pics...so please post them!

PS - it was about 50 degrees and drizzling when I rode mine home! Boy was it worth it!

<!--EDIT|omslaw
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123556333 -->

120 miles in the rain seems worth it to own such an awesome pice of machinery. Congrats on the ride and welcome to the board.

Ah yeah the rain is a good sign, just think of it as the Heavens have opened up for you and your new scoot......congrats.

Welcome! I rode mine home in the rain as well, however, not 120 miles! It still handles well in the wet!!! Personally I'd have to say the purple and black is the fastest!!! LOL!!! I have had mine to a buck 40 (once) briefly!!! I'm still a little chicken!!! Boy did it feel fine!!!!!! Enjoy!!!
beerchug.gif

congrats on the scoot....
beerchug.gif
nice to see you have choosen the fastest color...
cool.gif

be safe...... shiney side up.....
martin

Thank's for all the welcome's.
Here's a pic with the wife on board. She will also be piloting this great machine. She rides a 04 Yamaha Warrior wich is about the fastest V twin power cruiser out there, loves to race and beats most anyone she comes up against. I also have a 04 1600 Vulcan Classic modified almost as fast as the Warrior. I guess you could say were addicted to speed and as we have reached the limit's of the V twin's it was time to move foward. I'm sure the Busa will give us what we need!

New_Busa_1.jpg

Congratulations and good luck to you Lonestar.

I just picked a new to me 2000 Red/Gray in mint condition a little over a week ago.

A truly awsome piece of machinery. I will post pics when I figure out why my registered email address is not recognised as being in the Hayabusa.org database.

Vinny in little Rhode Island

Back