New 2007 Busa Owner.....

GoAWOL

Abiit, excessit, evasit
Donating Member
Registered
No longer a lurker and dreamer....I am a proud owner of a new 2007 Black Hayabusa. Couldn't let you folks continue to have all the fun....
super.gif

Drove it home yesterday and struggled to keep it under 5k rpm! What a great bike! My first impression was how well the bike moves and feels even at low speeds. My only complaint is directed towards the sadistic S.O.B who put the gas tank warning sticker on.....that was a real ordeal to get off.

Glad to finally be an owner and glad to have found such a great forum to discuss this awesome bike. Here's a pic of my new baby...

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
newbie.gif
be safe and enjoy. The first 600 miles goes by fast, then you really have to be careful. Hope you're not really AWOL.
SHOCKED.gif

Congrats!!
beerchug.gif

Hairdryer and patience will get that off!

Then wax it when you are done.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Appreciate it folks....trust me, I'm glad to finally be an owner. Yeah, the sticker was annoying but thanks to the forum and a quick search I was able to get the sticker off without too much hassle.

No, I'm not AWOL...at least in the military sense. It means more like get out, travel, and have an adventure every now and then...sorda like I'll be doing on my new 'Busa!

Back