New 2007 Busa Owner.....

Ahh! finally the reflector police are here...were saved
biggrin.gif

policecar.gif

And you didn't forget to get the hump with her, right?

----No sir, I made sure I got that included. I have it off because my wife wanted to go on a ride with me.

Welcome, very nice! You'll have to lose the reflectors though

----I live in a retirement community with lots of old folks (not me, I'm military) so I need as many visibility aids as possible I think. How many cool points will I lose if I keep them on?LOL...either way, I'm enjoying the bike and trying to get those break in miles off ASAP.

(GoAWOL @ Apr. 15 2007,14:28) Appreciate it folks....trust me, I'm glad to finally be an owner. Yeah, the sticker was annoying but thanks to the forum and a quick search I was able to get the sticker off without too much hassle.

No, I'm not AWOL...at least in the military sense. It means more like get out, travel, and have an adventure every now and then...sorda like I'll be doing on my new 'Busa!
In that case I'm AWOL as well.
laugh.gif

(GoAWOL @ Apr. 16 2007,19:38) And you didn't forget to get the hump with her, right?

----No sir, I made sure I got that included. I have it off because my wife wanted to go on a ride with me.

Welcome, very nice! You'll have to lose the reflectors though

----I live in a retirement community with lots of old folks (not me, I'm military) so I need as many visibility aids as possible I think. How many cool points will I lose if I keep them on?LOL...either way, I'm enjoying the bike and trying to get those break in miles off ASAP.
Minus 5 points for keeping the reflectors on, but you get a bonus of 1,000 points for having the fastest color!

P.

Nice, I got the same one about a week ago and I am loving it. Almost at the 600 break in mark. Cant wait after that. Enjoy. Great site.

Back