New owner from Southern California!!!

:welcome:

and you are right, 07s where solid colors only. I miss my 07 vigor blue; it looked really good in the sun. :thumbsup:

Hello and welcome to the ORG.
I happened to see a blue Hayabusa yesterday on State College, would that have been you?
Ride safe and :beerchug: to your purchase.
Pics soon please.:laugh:
Bubba

I suck. Got home too late yesterday to take decent pics. I'll be home at a decent time today (when the sun is still up, I'll do it then).

Got some bad news though.

I think I've been had....kinda of. So looks like the bike was imported from France, where it was originally sold. The seller took the time, money and effort to get it California registered (which can be a PIA for anything outside the states). I guess that is why the title is listed as a 2007, thats probably when it was completed. The VIN number is a weird number too, it's missing a Letter in a typical 17 digit code. I was told by my DMV rep that the bike could have been re-issued a new VIN after all the required modification and changes were made, he could not be sure.

Well, I was able to get the bike registered and title transferred with no issues, the VIN is good along with the engine number matching up, bike runs good, bike is in excellent condition,got it a good price, very low mileage for it's age....I'll chalk this up as a lesson learned. Never trust anyone and Always run the VIN prior to purchasing!!!!

BTW....it's looking like the actual model is a 2004, not a 2007.

Pics later...I promise.

Sorry to hear that you've been had. All that matters though is if you're happy with the bike and it sounds like you are.

Now where are those pics???? :thumbsup:

Welcome to the family, yo. We'll get to meet up soon and hit some trails.

Don't worry about your friends trying to catch you on the back-country straight-aways...properly indoctrinated, they'll be trying to catch you in the twisties, as well!!!

:beerchug:

Look forward to meeting.

Sorry to hear it might be a few years older than you thought, friggin con-men.
Anyway, hope you enjoy it and it serves you well ! :beerchug:

:welcome:

:welcome: to the oRg. '07 colors were ( in order of speed ) solid black, burgundy, and blue. The frames were black as well. Manufacturer info should be on frame. :thumbsup:

Just picked up a used 2007 Silver/Blue Hayabusa.

1st time Busa owner, experienced rider.

Ran mostly on Yamaha's in the past (R6 and R1), this bike is on a whole new level of power.

Not the most nimble bike in the world, but sure is fast!!!

Great to be a part of this forum. Tons of great information to read through.

:welcome: Where in Socal Cal ? we are here in Ventura Area

Ok, took some pics real quick to satisfy the natives.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Let me gain some confidence in this beast and I look forward in meeting some of the locals.

Thanks.

Hayabusa3.jpg

Hayabusa2.jpg

Hayabusa1.jpg

Doesnt matter what year it is, That is a beautifull Bike. :thumbsup:

And those trash cans arent to bad either lol

:cheerleader::cheerleader:yeh pics:cheerleader::cheerleader:Nice bike, you should be happy with that even if it's not as young as you thought........... hope you check the age of the girls you date.:laugh::laugh:

:welcome: aboard! You have some really great peeps in your state. I'm sure before long....you'll be riding together.

Back