% of 150mph Riders

Have you been 150mph or over or think you have

• Yes

Votes: 791 90.4%
  • No

Votes: 84 9.6%

• Total voters
If you put the speedometer correction farkles on the bike, does that at all affect the speed limitation? I know there are a couple of things you can put on to adjust your speedometer to be more accurate (I need to get one, I hate driving around not knowing how fast I'm going unless I hook up a GPS). I just wondered if that would reset how fast the bike thinks it is going.

I did London to Scotland in 4 hrs 10 mins (420miles) good average but not comfortable.
180+ is easy on this bike but as people have said very very dangerous and very scary!
Mines de-redistricted and 190+bhp

Indicated 195 achieved on a Private Road would never do this near traffic!

This country really needs some european style audobahns. Smooth roads with guard rails would make getting places more fun. :cheerleader:

Weird thing though is if you ride the Autobahn, not many bikes. And if you find one, they normally don't go much beyond 80 mph.

Been there ran 160 just wanted to see how she pulled and before I knew it 160 just that fast, BUT !!! DON'T DO IT ALL THE TIME IT WILL BITE YOU IN THE ASS !!!

Man...I find myself doing 140 in cruise mode. You make a pass and don't let off and look down and its like "Holy Chyt this thing ain't even trying hard". I think they'd run 180 all day and all night long if we had the roads for it.

181 mph on a highly modified ZRX , 186 on a Highly modified ZX11D , 190 on a 2000 ZX12 , 161 on a FJR1300 ( 2012 highly modified )
Fastest 1/4 mile trap speed 157 mph

What no 150 busa numbers yet?

I dont own one or have ridden one yet . I intend to purchase a Gen 2 soon . I did forget the first gen ZX14 to 161 ( new bike seating the rings )
Belongs to my close friend .

If they made a Busa when I was 20 and I owned one I would not be typing this at 44. That being said, these days I'm such a fat ass that with my gear on I'm like a human parachute. Once I lose some gut girth I can tuck down and avoid my helmet being smashed against my face at triple digit's! but yeah man I'll get there its on the bucket list!!!

Come on out with me early one of these weekend mornings Bobby and we'll git 'er done,there's a mile stretch on the 15(from Central Ave. in Elsinore going north past the outlet stores),pretty deserted at 7:00AM.:laugh:

Courtesy of the SpeedoHealer's recall button;

OEM%20Stacks186%20mph%205-24-15%20003_zpstvmqi87l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this bike for touring while traveling with friends and getting the required dose of adrenaline when needed :D

Come on out with me early one of these weekend mornings Bobby and we'll git 'er done,there's a mile stretch on the 15(from Central Ave. in Elsinore going north past the outlet stores),pretty deserted at 7:00AM.:laugh:

Courtesy of the SpeedoHealer's recall button;

OEM%20Stacks186%20mph%205-24-15%20003_zpstvmqi87l.jpg

you'll be the death of me!!! and how in theee hell did take that pic!

Last edited by a moderator:
you'll be the death of me!!! and how in theee hell did take that pic!

If you're not careful that little recall button can get you to make some poor decisions(kind of like a GoPro),maybe pushing it a little more than you should.Haven't done it in a while(that was 600 miles ago :laugh:),I see 150 or so on pretty much every outing but usually don't have the real estate to hold it for 180+(then again,once you've done it 3-400 times it doesn't seem like that big of a deal :laugh:).

HAHA! "the" 15. After I joined the Army I learned that only Californians say "the" before a freeway number. Growing up in Valencia it was always "the 405" , "the 5" , or "the 101" :D

You can always tell if someone is really from Cali like that :laugh:

Back