NWS- Think these cops are looking for new jobs?

Those officers are lucky he only wanted to harm himself in the end. There could have been alot more dead good guys on that one.
wink.gif

"You see, we had this guy in custody and was about to interrogate him when he pulled this pistol out and..." "How did he get the gun? Well, I guess we didn't search him..."
drooling3.gif

NOT WORK SAFE... GRAPHIC VIOLENCE TO ONE'S SELF DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE IT...

Oooops... Sorry chief.
I got that email at work a few weeks ago from a guy who has a buddy in Customs...man, look at how his hands curl in from the instant brain trauma. The best part is when the guy comes running back in and you hear "AWWWW, !@#$%"...I emailed it to the Chief Deputy of the county I currently work in; he's a drug detective for this county and he's a sick bastid, he thought it was just hilarious....I mean, how could a guy not pat him down...I mean, even just a cursory pat down...Come On!
1zhelp.gif

Are ya'll readin' the write-up with it? He ran from the popo and shot one of them in the gut. He WAS guilty...
wink.gif
No @#$%!...hee hee, "where's the gun?" "yeah, we couldn't find the weapon he used..." "it has to be around here somewhere..."
bomb.gif
Y'all are right, though...lucky he ate it himself and didn't choose to take some more out with him...

First: I watched the video, and read the entire article along with it.

Second: The question I have is simple. Why was there no exit wound?

If the article is correct that it was a .45 cal, Colt M1911, then it just doesn't make sense that there would not be an exit wound. I could understand if it was a little .22 or .25 cal, but were talking about a .45 cal. It just seems that if we're talking about a round with that much energy at point-blank range, it wouldn't stop after only passing through one layer of bone/brain.

I'm not a balistic expert, but it just doesn't make sense.
rock.gif

They learned their search procedures for TV shows. No one even gets searched unless the have something useful to plot in their pocket.
tounge.gif

If the article is correct that it was a .45 cal, Colt M1911, then it just doesn't make sense that there would not be an exit wound. I could understand if it was a little .22 or .25 cal, but were talking about a .45 cal. It just seems that if we're talking about a round with that much energy at point-blank range, it wouldn't stop after only passing through one layer of bone/brain.

rock.gif
Not really that uncommon from my experiences.
wink.gif

First of all it depends on ammunition! there are many anti personnel rounds out there designed NOT to pass through (but that is not always the law!!) then the .45 is a big slow round designed for knock down power! with ball or teflon coated ammunition a .40 SW would stand a better chance of passing through. Now if it was an ammunition like the "Talon" it is designed to enter and open up and split apart in many very sharp pieces and more then likely never pass through!!
Now if you wanna talk rifle rounds thats a whole other story!!
I have up and close and personally witnessed a bosnians head explode like the watermelon in Bruce Willis's movie The Jackal, but it was a russian 14.5mm round. Our .50 bmg is only 12.5mm

<!--EDIT|legionaire
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109924598 -->

Now for the pat down. Yes the cops SHOULD have done a better job! I am not a cop but I do know that in the heat of the battle so to speak things can be forgotten or everyone believe some one else did it! How many times have you watched cops and seen an officer other then the arresting officer do the pat down?
I was stationed for awhile at Little Creek NAB where they taught the evacuations ie. Grenada. Every 2 weeks for almost a year I played the part of a KGB agent poseing as an american trying to get evacuated I always had KGB credentials and a grenade on me and never did I get caught! I would get searched and they just wouldn't find the stuff. It always amazed me that I didn't get caught!!! Now granted they weren't trained police officers, but it goes to show what can happen in a HIGH PESSURE situation!!! It's just a good thing he used it on himself an no one else!!!! Theres my penny

Weapons Should be issued and folks encouraged to do just this... Hell Guilty? Pull that fuggin Trigger!!!!! cut down on the paper work.

Send the corpses to the local dog chow plant for processing...

rock.gif
Not really that uncommon from my experiences.
wink.gif
Thanks for the info...I honestly wasn't too sure about it.
wink.gif

wink.gif

First of all it depends on ammunition! there are many anti personnel rounds out there designed NOT to pass through (but that is not always the law!!) then the .45 is a big slow round designed for knock down power! with ball or teflon coated ammunition a .40 SW would stand a better chance of passing through. Now if it was an ammunition like the "Talon" it is designed to enter and open up and split apart in many very sharp pieces and more then likely never pass through!!
I have up and close and personally witnessed a bosnians head explode like the watermelon in Bruce Willis's movie The Jackal, but it was a russian 14.5mm round. Our .50 bmg is only 12.5mm
I agree. There are many types of rounds for the .45, but the average thug isn't going to spend the extra money on Sabolt rounds or Talons. They'll either have FMJ or SWC rounds.

Either way...the world is rid of one more loser
wink.gif

I agree.  There are many types of rounds for the .45, but the average thug isn't going to spend the extra money on Sabolt rounds or Talons.  They'll either have FMJ or SWC rounds.

Either way...the world is rid of one more loser
wink.gif
Thank you!

Back