NWS- Think these cops are looking for new jobs?

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
"You see, we had this guy in custody and was about to interrogate him when he pulled this pistol out and..." "How did he get the gun? Well, I guess we didn't search him..."
drooling3.gif

NOT WORK SAFE... GRAPHIC VIOLENCE TO ONE'S SELF DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE IT...

Oooops... Sorry chief.

No 15 minutes of fame for him, but way to go out with a bang!
laugh.gif

I believe that happened in CA, after he shot an officer earlier in the evening. As least he didn't take out any more innocent victims.

That's a knarly video. We watched it at work in briefing. Perfect examply of how getting lazy on the job, just one time, could get you or someone else killed. Thankfully the mope decided to smoke himself and not someone else. The worst thing is, that's a damn 1911, not some little mouse gun.

That damn video gives me the willys every time I watch it...that's just simply some hardcore shid.

That's a knarly video. We watched it at work in briefing. Perfect examply of how getting lazy on the job, just one time, could get you or someone else killed. Thankfully the mope decided to smoke himself and not someone else. The worst thing is, that's a damn 1911, not some little mouse gun.

That damn video gives me the willys every time I watch it...that's just simply some hardcore shid.
Gives me the heeby jeebys too... All the times I've been around folks that other officers (I assumed) had searched them properly for weapons...
drooling3.gif

The guy obviously felt guilty about something,but still gross negligence on the depts. part.

Are ya'll readin' the write-up with it? He ran from the popo and shot one of them in the gut. He WAS guilty...
wink.gif

The guy obviously felt guilty about something,but still gross negligence on the depts. part.
No negligence on the department's part but a LOT of it on the officers' parts. I'm quite sure the department has policies in place on searching apprehended subjects upon arrest. If the policies are in place and they are violated that rests solely on the shoulders of the officers who violate them. Of course the deep pocket theory guarantees that the officers, department and city will lilely all be named in the lawsuit if there is one.
wink.gif

Back