Nuda for real?

dcnblues

Registered
Would be cool if this article were true. An actual production bike, coming this year, with Busa engine and also an 800? Coming soon all the way from 1986? Active aerodynamics, at least from the windscreen, and flavors of my Hans Muth original Katana?

Suzuki-GSXR800-NUDA_silver.jpg

SUZUKI GSX-R1300 NUDA

Crazy? Gorgeous, more like it. The Stratosphere hit me right where it counts... loved that thing. Always wished they'd put a 'Busa or Gixxer-Thou engine in it and called it Katana... I think they really dropped the ball on that one.
I personally think the latest rendition of the Katana is the best one put out since the Pop-up version in '85/'86...

True the rear license plate mess is more than stupid looking but the rest of the bike is decent..

You owned one, it must have been a fairly decent bike...it has great bones...

I personally think the latest rendition of the Katana is the best one put out since the Pop-up version in '85/'86...

True the rear license plate mess is more than stupid looking but the rest of the bike is decent..

You owned one, it must have been a fairly decent bike...it has great bones...
It was a great Katana, but so too would the Stratosphere have been.

The only things I didn't like about my 2020 Katana (other than the hideous plate-mount abortion I removed) was the often-mentioned small fuel tank and the snatchy fueling. Granted, it was far smoother than the earlier GSX-S1000s were but it was still annoying enough to detract from the ride. The 2022-up Kat has the same throttle-by-wire than my new GT has which has completely eliminated the lean-surge and snatch of the throttle-cable bikes. Otherwise the Katana was fast, great handling, decently braked and very comfortable.

Back