Not to start trouble

However, it appears that you are O'Reilly are on the same page. With that being said you are a joke just like him.
A compliment sir...I thank you!
smile.gif
No problem.

cap so i take it you are a ferm believer that we are over there protecting our way of life, and its not a political move for bush. i think we have been fooled again and are being used as  a exstension of his political pen, but thats my opinion
Have we had a single attack on our soil since the Sept 11 attacks ? Do you think that for a single minute the terrorist have stopped trying to devise a way to hit us as a country again? I hope you have not, we took the battle to them, on their soil, we have taken away their infrastructure and ability to move freely. As long as we are disrupting them and keeping them from working together we create a safer environment here in the US..... Are we vulnerable here at home ABSOLUTELY, are there ignorant government regulations that seem to hold up security ABSOLUTELY........ How many men, women and children have we saved by taking this fight to them? If cost is your main concern then I think you have your priorities in the wrong order, we must win at ALL cost.. We have not had to ration anything, name one thing that we as citizens have had to ration to take this war on... In WWII coffee, flour, rubber, gasoline, on and on and on... We have become so complacent as a country that I dont think that most of us consider this a war but an inconvenience. We must stop the terrorist on our terms on our timeline....

Dude you need to quit over analying everything and keep it simple.  War is nothing but an good excuse to make money and gain power.[/QUOTE]
Once again I ask what are you willing to sacrifice, one of the priviledges of being a citizen of this country is power.... Are you willing to lose part of your way of life to the terrorist? You guys all crack me up... You make it sound like the government and the oil companies are all one single person.... Do you think for a minute that there are not janitors, maintenance truck drivers, managers, call centers, accountants, marketing, sales, all sorts of jobs with the oil companies that employ thousands of Americans.... I guess if you are employed by an oil company that makes you the EVIL empire, what about stock holders? Are they evil too? Go buy some stock........  This is America you can do anything you want, even cry that your underpriveladged and weak.... People need to stand up and get some self respect and know that regardless if you are black, white, Asian you have what it takes to make this life what you want it.. You just have to have the determination to go and get it.

CAp

How do you argue with facts....[/QUOTE]
Do you honestly think that by taking the fight to them we are making America more safe?

Do you honestly think that terrorist cells have left America?

Do you really think that we have collapsed of severely crippled the terrorist infrastructure?

Short answer is NO!

How can you eliminate a threat that you can't see, hear, or smell? You can't.

If anything by taking the fight to them we are creating more enemies. People that were once for us are now against us. Just look at Pakistani public.

The simple fact of the matter is you call him a racist in your first post and you call me one in your second. I'm not going to go through the trouble of qouting all your non-sense, you and everyone else can read it for themselves.

Your don't label me, don't categorize me crap is repulsive and you hide behind it every time. Seriously dude, look at what you are accusing others in your post of doing and then you do that very thing in your own.

I did not call you a racist like you did me, the poster, and the author, I said you were race baiting the issue which is spot on. You put yourself in your own box constantly with your non-sense. you said "You really should do a little more research before you decide what and who I am." WOW, how much research did you do on the thread starter, me and the author before you poped off?
rock.gif

I thank god everytime I see you post non-sense of this type that people like you are not in higher office making decisions that affect the rest of us in this nation. I hope your role in life politically is relegated to an audience of yourself and your fellow nay sayers.  
wink.gif
If you think I'm calling you and Brian racist, hey if the shoe fits...... I see no other reason for continuing to bring up articles like this one, and based on things you and Brian have posted in the past, your mindset is obvious. If someone calls me something I'm not, it doesn't bother me a bit. Why are you so offended if it's not true?
Why do you find my telling you not to label me "repulsive"? That's a little dramatic, don't ya think? Just cuz I don't say "Yassuh Mr Justin Suh"? Tell me, where exactly should I be categorized in your eyes? What label do you think I should have?
Define race-baiting for me would ya? I'm not really sure what it is. If it means pointing out racial aspects of things, and refusing to accept things I find offensive without challenge, then yes, I suppose your analysis is indeed "spot on". I know enough about you and Brian from your previous posts here that you both think that the people in N.O. that didn't leave are victims of their own stupidity, and shouldn't have depended on the Government to rescue them. I know you are both white males who think that affirmative action is a bad thing, hell Brian thinks it's because of that that he is having a hard time finding a job in Law Enforcement. I know you live in a world that knows no poverty, and you are foolish enough to think that it's because of your own hard work. So, you see, I have done a little research on the both of you. Actually, all I did was read and remember, you both did all the work for me.
It's REALLY funny that the idea of me holding some type of authority over you troubles you so much. Why, if you are such an upstanding and hard working fair guy, would it bother you if someone like myself was in office? Perhaps because you think the balance of power would shift away from you? All is fair and just in our political system right? What do you fear? Rest assured, I hold no aspirations of a political career, if i wanted to lie for a living I'd be a salesman. However the very fact that it bothers you is enough to make me think about it.
justintime2, explain this to me....Below is the comment that was made by Barbara Bush.

"What I’m hearing which is sort of scary is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality.

"And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this--this (she chuckles slightly) is working very well for them."

Also, why are American citizens that were victims of Hurricane Katrina called REFUGESS?

The thing I got from the article was it identified the pecking order of the decision making.  Everybody wants to blame from the top down when according to the article the mayor was first on the list.  and then he has the nerve along with some other people in the spotlight (celebrities, politicians and such) to jump up and blame the Pres.  Give me a break, some people give too much power to the President, he's just one man that does what alot of other people tell him.  Check it out if one man actually had as much power as he is said to have when things go wrong the CIA would have wacked him along time ago, not just Pres Bush but any Pres for that matter.  He's just another capital hill puppet that iin times of trouble becomes the scapegoat.  I'll bet most poeple including yourselves if faced with that much scrutiny and blame from every misfortune would either run and hide like little girls or choke on a gun barrel.

If you find anything in that article that hits your RACE NERVE then you were looking for it to begin with.
If you really think that the article and other comments are free of racial bias, you are wrong. This tragedy has deepend the racial divide that exists in this country, in the same way the trial of OJ did. Many people formed opinions based on perceptions and bias, rather than experience. Same thing seems to be happening here. There are no absolutes when it comes to race. There are good and bad people of all colors, all we can do is form our opinions from the words and actions of each individual.

Look guys, all this is pointless anyway. People are gonna believe what they want to, what is convenient for them. I'm not naive enough to think that I can change anyones opinion in this setting, however I would be happy to explain my thought process to anyone here over the phone on my dime, or in person and I'll buy the first round. Race relations in this country suck, and the media does an excellent job of making them worse every chance they get.

Good for you Mr Brown. Now your are seeing the light. Things are the way they are and we can't do a thing about it. It will always be this way. Not saying it is fair or right, just the way it is. There are those that have everything and want to keep it. And there are those that have nothing and want what the others have. And each blames the other for the way it is. Who is right? I don't know. I just keep plugging away and trying to support my family and make my own way without hurting anyone else. However, as I said earlier in this post, we can bicker like this all day. But we can still stand together against any outsiders.

AMERICA.
Don't ya' just love it.

David

<!--EDIT|Goldwanger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127313853 -->

The implication there is clearly that the author and obviously you also, think that black people are incapable of taking care of themselves. That is insulting and ridiculous. These statements and the fact that you believe in them enough to bring them up again show your true colors.
Let me help you out Mr Brown. Race baiting is when you inject a racial component or overtone to something that was clearly not held out as such.

Here is where you call Kesler and the author racists
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127320859 -->

If you think I'm calling you and Brian racist, hey if the shoe fits...... I see no other reason for continuing to bring up articles like this one, and based on things you and Brian have posted in the past, your mindset is obvious.
How about you call us a racist just one more time
rock.gif

I know enough about you and Brian from your previous posts here that you both think that the people in N.O. that didn't leave are victims of their own stupidity, and shouldn't have depended on the Government to rescue them.
No one should depend on the federal government to rescue them. The fact that you think this is how it works shows your complete ineptitude in understanding how rescues and recoveries work. You obviously have no experience in either.

If people ignore mandatory evacuations and have the means to leave than yes, that's stupid. The others who did not have the means to leave and relied on their Mayor to use the taxpayer resources effectively to rescue them indeed relied on someone who appears to be quite stupid. I think the mayor's behaivor and outbursts since this thing started have shown who he is. Just a hint as you seem to be blinded by racism, he's not black, he's incompetent and lacks any leadership qualities.

The implication there is clearly that the author and obviously you also, think that black people are incapable of taking care of themselves. That is insulting and ridiculous. These statements and the fact that you believe in them enough to bring them up again show your true colors.
holy crap... did we even read the same post?

is anybody arguing that the points made were facts?

Is there anything you can't find racism in?

I realize I've shown my "true colors" now by disagreeing.. but you need to move into the real world a bit dude... cuz your little sign definatly says "mr brown is OUT"

sorry.. I didn't read the whole thread.. I just hit that one and was like WTF is he talking about??

I now see somebody else already called BS on him..

sorry.

I know you are both white males who think that affirmative action is a bad thing, hell Brian thinks it's because of that that he is having a hard time finding a job in Law Enforcement.
Here goes the race baiting again. Notice your the one who is always talking about skin color.
rock.gif

I do think afirmative action is a bad thing. Not picking candidates by qualifications alone makes no sense. Isn't looking at skin color to make a decision racism? Why would you tell an applicant of color they got the position because of their skin color and not because of the hard work, experience and skills they worked so hard to acheive?

I know you live in a world that knows no poverty, and you are foolish enough to think that it's because of your own hard work.
What do you say to something so inarticulate and stupid.
rock.gif

More proof that you say things because they sound 'enlightened' and 'intellectual' without having any meaning. Seriously, WTF are you talking about?
rock.gif

rock.gif

Why, if you are such an upstanding and hard working fair guy, would it bother you if someone like myself was in office? Perhaps because you think the balance of power would shift away from you?
Because your incapabale of making sounds decisions or arguments based on the non-sense you espouse here.

How could the balance of power shift away from me, I dont have it? More proof of <s>John Kerry</s> Mr. Brown intellectualism without any substance.

You should be hanging out with Bett Midler at a charity concert, you and her view the world alike and are about as articulate at conveying the same.

wink.gif

Back