Not Making the Spring Bash

sorry that this happened to you! really missed you this past week and hope to see you at the Fall Bash :beerchug:

Get well soon Robert. Hit the doctor and make sure nothing long term - he has insurance. Busa will get fixed.

wow Robert, sorry just reading this just got back from Alaska, hope your ok and the doc visit goes well. I’m sure they can get your bike fixed for ya, can’t believe the guy didn’t even ask how you were doing and some sort of apology, some people. Let us know if we can do anything for ya:thumbsup:

wow Robert, sorry just reading this just got back from Alaska, hope your ok and the doc visit goes well. I’m sure they can get your bike fixed for ya, can’t believe the guy didn’t even ask how you were doing and some sort of apology, some people. Let us know if we can do anything for ya:thumbsup:

We all feel this way, but the truth of the matter is we have all been changed bc of lawsuits. He's probably a nice guy just scared he's about to lose everything over an accident.

We all feel this way, but the truth of the matter is we have all been changed bc of lawsuits. He's probably a nice guy just scared he's about to lose everything over an accident.

That’s a good attitude to have….I never thought about it that way. He still could have asked if you were alright...Theres no admittion of guilt in that.

Man just read this. That's some crap luck. I like your attitude about the lawsuit stuff. How did the doctor stuff go and how about the claim process?

Gluck man hope it all works out.

See the doctor Friday. I've received a check for the bike, but I'm waiting on the shop to see what the repair should run me. My Dragon decal has been covered by Gary, so they're off the hook for that.

Just got in from the shop and made it clear that I wanted my bike fixed ASAP. A little over $4300 as it stands. They figured out why the bike wouldn't crank. Fuel pump relay crushed and fuel pump fuse blown. Glad that's all it was.

dadofthree said:
Just got in from the shop and made it clear that I wanted my bike fixed ASAP. A little over $4300 as it stands. They figured out why the bike wouldn't crank. Fuel pump relay crushed and fuel pump fuse blown. Glad that's all it was.

Good news!!! What about about pain and suffering? You know, the dwn time without the beloved busa??? Mental anguish and emotional stress... Must be worth a couple hundred g's....
LOL!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Good news!!! What about about pain and suffering? You know, the dwn time without the beloved busa??? Mental anguish and emotional stress... Must be worth a couple hundred g's....
LOL!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Sounds good go for it :rofl:

I think I would push for more. Now you have to ride a wrecked bike. Even after it is rebuilt.....

Back