Not Making the Spring Bash

Very sorry to hear this. As all say glad you yourself is ok.
Did you get off and arrest the guy for hitting you :)

Wow!!! That's bad!!! Sorry u wont make it up there. But, i'm glad you are ok??????

:omg: im glad your ok!
:rulez: your going to be sore tomorrow. if your too sore, go to the Dr.! bruises can turn into clots, and that's deadly.

from the sounds of it, i bet they total your bike. :down: Geico almost totaled Bessie when that Bull humped her in Texas.

did ya see him commin at ya? or was it outa nowhere?
ouch damn!

darn crappy!

take care of your self, and keep us updated please.

Glad you are okay.

There's still the spring bash.

That really sucks. Glad you are ok. Godspeed on healing up. Sounds like a new bike tho. Fall bash just around corner ;-)

So Sorry Bro. Glad Youre Okay. Hope that you dont wake up with any "New" Pains & Aches tomorrow. Get yourself checked out if you do.

Gee Robert glad you ok, as the others have said get checked out you will find in a few hours you will be hurting a bit more than you thought hope all goes well with the insurance......... maybe they will total it and you can get that fastest color you've all way's wanted....... BLUE:laugh:

What a prick.... what did his face look like when he found out you were a cop. Need any help with anything???

I never mentioned I was in law enforcement. Better not to muddy the water. Got the bike home and called Allstate. Was told the guy had no active policies with them. Will be going by my insurance agency tomorrow :banghead:

Very sorry to hear this. As all say glad you yourself is ok.
Did you get off and arrest the guy for hitting you :)

Well it winded me and I just bent over the tank for a few seconds and the two guys in the yard where it happened were telling me not to move and that help was on the way. I told them I was alright ( I was hurting but alive ), put the sidestand down and eased off the bike. Never spoke to the guy. Trooper got there super fast. I heard the guy tell him I just didn't see him until it was to late or something like that.

The bike is inside a local body shop and I'm at home.

It was done and couldn't be undone. Just hope I don't get screwed.

I was in full gear and my pants and jacket are fully armored/padded. I couldn't imagine what my back would feel like if I had been in jeans and a t- shirt.

:omg: im glad your ok!
:rulez: your going to be sore tomorrow. if your too sore, go to the Dr.! bruises can turn into clots, and that's deadly.

from the sounds of it, i bet they total your bike. :down: Geico almost totaled Bessie when that Bull humped her in Texas.

did ya see him commin at ya? or was it outa nowhere?
ouch damn!

darn crappy!

take care of your self, and keep us updated please.

I'll really be pissed if they total the bike. If the swingarm or frame are damaged I'm sure they will. I was turning left and looked back as I was approaching the road and saw him about 500 yards back, hit my turn signal and another vehicle was approaching me. i had probably slowed to about 5 to 10 MPH. As I was getting ready to turn when the car passed by I heard the tires screaming. Probably 50 to 60 feet of black marks. I felt the impact and remember my hands being pulled from the grips and me sort of diving back toward them and somehow kept the bike up.

Gee Robert glad you ok, as the others have said get checked out you will find in a few hours you will be hurting a bit more than you thought hope all goes well with the insurance......... maybe they will total it and you can get that fastest color you've all way's wanted....... BLUE:laugh:

It will break my heart guys. I've always liked the '05LE and this '08 looked very similar. I just paid a hundred bucks to have my pegs powder-coated and he drove that van deep enough to break the passenger pegs :banghead:

Sorry to hear DO3 !!! Glad you you only have bumps and bruises and goodluck with the insurance company... I know that they can be stupid sometimes.

If it will make you feel better we can start another cop bashing thread and pick on you a bit... while you recover from your soreness....:laugh:

Glad you are still with us...:thumbsup:

Wow that sucks man just glad your OK and not in too bad of shape. Did you get his license plate number so we can have 100 busas pull up to his house for ya.:D

Back