Not Making the Spring Bash

Omar and I send our sympathy and hate that we won't be seeing you this weekend. Just glad you are ok and so sorry about the bike. :down:

Sent from Space via Forum Runner

Sorry to hear about this.
Glad to hear it wasn't more serious.
Hope the bike can be fixed up for you.
Hope you heal up quick.

that sucks you were so close and the dumb a$$ rear ended you. glad you're ok though like everyone else said bikes can be fixed/replaced not you. hope you feel better bro.

I really appreciate the well wishes.

I tried to make a claim with his insurance company last night and he apparently isn't insured. Went to my agent this morning and found that he cancelled his policy in 01-09-2011. Filed a claim with my company. Getting ready to contact SCHP about this mess.

:banghead:

DSCN2313.jpg

DSCN2314.jpg

DSCN2315.jpg

Wow that sucks man. Like everyone else said you are OK. The bike does not look to bad. Look at it this way at least it wasn't a semi that hit you. Heal up.

Sorry about the bike but glad you are ok. Take it easy and be thankful he saw you and tried to stop. And didn't hit you full speed.

All true statements . Just got off the phone with my company and they have spoke to his. He actually has insurance. Just need to get her fixed. Hopefully that's the route they go.

Wow you are lucky that is all that happened. The Lord has bless you. Looks like it's only the rear subframe, your pelvis is bruised you say? Does it hurt to walk? Glad you are ok.

sorry to hear!

i have to echo everyone else that the bike can be fixed/ replaced. it could have been much worse! someone/ something was looking out for you!

Dang, Robert! I'm glad you're alright. That's gotta be a scary thing. I hope you get everything settled and feeling better ASAP. :thumbsup:

We are all thankful Naomi wasn't on the back...just so scary, but hopefully you're feeling OK Robert, and the Busa can be fixed/replaced soon...

We missed seeing you!!

Believe me when I say I missed all the old gang and all the new people coming that I missed. Some of the fireman reached in for me and pulled the mud flap, tag light and tag out in an effort to continue to the Bash. All those parts were on top of the rear tire. That's when we noticed the subframe was broken loose from the frame and that's when I told the guys to go on without me.

Been resisting it, but really thinking doctor tomorrow. Looking like June before I'll have a bike to ride. Just hoping they don't total it.

Been keeping up with you guys here and it looks like you guys had a really good time in spite of the weather. Did Shnizzle ever show up ?

Back