2012 Spring Bash Pics.

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
Just figured I would ask, Not sure if someone is speaking to Killboy or US129 for the Sat morning picture Shoot. I took care of this last spring. If you would like I'm sure I can make some calls and setup a link for Paypal and get prices. I just ask that EVERYONE be ready Saturday morning at the setup time(meet in front of Phillips at said time,) for the ride to the Dam, last year went well everyone was on time for the pictures, setup of bikes went well. and the shoot was over in about 1 hour, Im hoping to be just as ORGanized this year.

Yeah Loomis, if you've got the connections, by all means!! Means a lot to get those shots...I cherish so many from past years :thumbsup:

well sounds like a quorum, you got the job :thumbsup: :laugh:

seriously, thats a great load off, everyone loves the pics and was one of the "figure it out" items on the list I'm sure :beerchug:

I see you guys posting some of last year bash pics from time to time but is there somewhere on the site or somewhere else where all of the pics are together.... I really would like to check them out....

guess we need to upload some of the early bash event photos... I'll do some digging but if any of you others from the first few see this, post up some pix :thumbsup:

Wow, looking through those older shots brings back so many memories!! I miss those we've lost so much, and I miss seeing some that just don't come to the Bash anymore...

the Sat morning picture Shoot. I just ask that EVERYONE be ready Saturday morning at the setup time(meet in front of Phillips at said time,) for the ride to the Dam,

What date and time is the shoot and the pre shoot meet to ride to the dam? Just in case we make it down that way.

I'll post more info as I get it, Plan for Saturday Morning April 21 Group Ride, from Phillips to Fontana Dam, Or meet the Group at the Dam at whatever time we set, Im thinking 9:00 phillips, shoot to take place at 10:00 to 10:15 should be done with the group shoots by 11:30, After that you can choose to get individal shots with you and your bike, at the Dam with the photographer.

Just Spoke and contacted David at Xtreme Sports Photography, He took the pictures last year. We can get some Video of the Group riding in for the Dam shots if we like. I spoke to him about a prepay deal 3 day and Dam pictures. here is a short message to sent after speaking to David.

Hayabusa.Org Fontana Dam pic Shoot, April 21, Bike at Dam at 10:00am. 3 day package and dam shoots. Contact me if you have any questions.

Wait to here back and get pricing and a linky set up for the prepay.

Why do we think its going to take 1.5hrs to do a group shot? Just curious, was hoping to get a ride over the skyway to hooters and back across the foothills/dragon Sat. No chance of that happening leaving out at 1130am

Why do we think its going to take 1.5hrs to do a group shot? Just curious, was hoping to get a ride over the skyway to hooters and back across the foothills/dragon Sat. No chance of that happening leaving out at 1130am

Well, nobody shows up on time, takes awhile to get everyone in line, and everyone just enjoys standing around talking to everyone else.

Last year it took about 45mins, This year like last, The time will be SHARP not waiting around for people to show like some years past, It may take as little as 30mins. If everybody lines the bikes up at the Dam when pulling in. preferably by COLOR. and some group shots on the Grass. Then everyone can go there own way from there. Group rides or whatever. Im not sure how long the ride from the Phillips to the Dam actually takes. But I'm most likey setting the photo shoot for 10:00AM SHARP, so bikes lined up at the dam ready for the photographer.

I'd say we say stands up 0830 from the phillips then. You know folks will stop off at the CROT or be there for breakfast along the way. Seems like everyone here runs on SST (stripper standard time - anywhere from 30min late up to whenever the fudge they get around to it) when it comes to the events, especially sat morning after the friday night fire/food :laugh: If we say photos are at 945, we'll have a buffer :whistle:

Back