Highest attendence for a spring bash?

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Mar07_0001.jpg

Oh my friends, it is not looking good for me this year, I am afraid. Earlier on I had every intention of showing up, but my work has been very slow and doesn't really seem to be picking up.

Also, the bash this year falls between two stat holidays and I need to stick around for those in case I get called in. Of course, I could stay here and sit around on my azz all weekend and NOT get called but I am not sure I am willing to sacrifice almost $50.00 an hour for a missed shift.

A friend told me that at some point you have to decide if the memory's generated from such an event have a price point and I do know what he means but in todays climate, yes, you DO have to be fiscally responsible

( Even though it is MUCH more fun to be irresponsible!!):laugh:.

You ride a Hayabusa, you'll make it back in time for work!
Posted via Mobile Device

That was my first bash also, And it was great.:thumbsup:
Hello....my name is Macon. You know...like Bacon. That was how you introduced yourself to me. I'll never forget it. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh my friends, it is not looking good for me this year, I am afraid. Earlier on I had every intention of showing up, but my work has been very slow and doesn't really seem to be picking up.

Also, the bash this year falls between two stat holidays and I need to stick around for those in case I get called in. Of course, I could stay here and sit around on my azz all weekend and NOT get called but I am not sure I am willing to sacrifice almost $50.00 an hour for a missed shift.

A friend told me that at some point you have to decide if the memory's generated from such an event have a price point and I do know what he means but in todays climate, yes, you DO have to be fiscally responsible

( Even though it is MUCH more fun to be irresponsible!!):laugh:.

...remember that "memory generator" :bowdown:

Hello....my name is Macon. You know...like Bacon. That was how you introduced yourself to me. I'll never forget it. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

:rofl: I had forgot all about that, Thanks for the reminder, You cracking me up:laugh:

i think the Bash has been going since about '03, need to ask zukracer to make sure since he was there...i've been there during the Spring since '06 (thanks GSXcite!)...by our best count, there were approximately 300 peeps and friends at the '08 Bash at some point during the week...yes, the Fall Bash tends to be smaller :beerchug:

:rofl: I had forgot all about that, Thanks for the reminder, You cracking me up:laugh:

It was a good week. Hoping to have another good week next month! This time getting some time on my OWN bike!
Posted via Mobile Device

It was a good week. Hoping to have another good week next month! This time getting some time on my OWN bike!
Posted via Mobile Device

Cool, Yall have fun, Dont look like we will be there this time unless it is a spur of the moment last minute thing. But ya never can tell. Gas is just to HIGH

I remember meeting you at the Microtel...something about a BKing and hauling A$$ as I remember it...

O yes I remember, Cause we had just got back from Texas about a month before that, And the week I got back I traded the BKing for the Busa and then came to the bash 3 weeks later, Now I wish I would have brought the B-King to at least 1 bash it was a fun bike:thumbsup:

Back