Highest attendence for a spring bash?

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
Just wondering how long the bash has been going for? And what has been the highest attendance? I understand that the fall bash is a little more "low key" True?

I've heard the same thing about the fall bash. I know Bash's have been goin on for years, but that's all I know, I swear. :laugh:
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

I am pretty sure that Spring Bash of '08 was the largest ever. Suzuki even had 2 representatives from California attend. BA Busa flew out to Asheville from CA, bought an 08, attended the Bash and rode back to Cali. A member called Project rode his Honda Rune from Cali and rode back. I am thinking there were over 200 people at the Phillips for dinner Friday and Saturday night. It would probably still be that was except that right after, the economy took a huge dump and things haven't been the same since.

what...what ya'll lookin at... I see you up there:laugh:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Let's everybody gang up on BA now :thumbsup:
Posted via Mobile Device

I am pretty sure that Spring Bash of '08 was the largest ever. Suzuki even had 2 representatives from California attend. BA Busa flew out to Asheville from CA, bought an 08, attended the Bash and rode back to Cali. A member called Project rode his Honda Rune from Cali and rode back. I am thinking there were over 200 people at the Phillips for dinner Friday and Saturday night. It would probably still be that was except that right after, the economy took a huge dump and things haven't been the same since.

Yes I have to agree with John...I think 08 was the MOST attended bash, and probably the best...many friends we havent seen since then...???

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Let's everybody gang up on BA now :thumbsup:
Posted via Mobile Device

:rofl:Thats right monkey! See what you get for disowning us? Youre LUCKY we don't start a thread and take up a collection to get you to the bash...youre LUCKY:laugh:

I cant go this Spring....BUT if BA was going I would DEFINITELY go....I'm just sayin:whistle:

You would have to get Amy to come to my room again!
Posted via Mobile Device

Just wondering how long the bash has been going for? And what has been the highest attendance? I understand that the fall bash is a little more "low key" True?

So you coming down this year Lorie or not?:laugh:

HYe Lorie! BA said if you go tot he bash he will go too! Wow isn't that cool?:laugh:

Oh my friends, it is not looking good for me this year, I am afraid. Earlier on I had every intention of showing up, but my work has been very slow and doesn't really seem to be picking up.

Also, the bash this year falls between two stat holidays and I need to stick around for those in case I get called in. Of course, I could stay here and sit around on my azz all weekend and NOT get called but I am not sure I am willing to sacrifice almost $50.00 an hour for a missed shift.

A friend told me that at some point you have to decide if the memory's generated from such an event have a price point and I do know what he means but in todays climate, yes, you DO have to be fiscally responsible

( Even though it is MUCH more fun to be irresponsible!!):laugh:.

I think it would be worth it. Its just money you cant take it with you,memories last forever. Colton would be bummed.:poke:

Wish I could make it, maybe next year. Really want to meet you folks in person. Something to look forward to I guess.

Back