Spring Bash Roommate?

JoshS

Registered
I plan on attending the Spring Bash in April. I was wondering if there was anyone that had a room that could use two people to help with the bill. Im going on the 23,24, and leaving on the 25th. Just seeing if could save some money for me and maybe someone else. Im not trying to be cheap just thought I would ask before I reserved my room.

Last edited:
just plan on coming somebody will post you guys up

if all falls out we have room on the floor for you guys

eh, not necessarily. As it gets closer there will be more people posting. Check the Bash 2010 threads and see if anyone has already posted with room available rather than posting in the general topics area.

2010 Spring Bash - Hayabusa.oRg

I plan on attending the Spring Bash in April. I was wondering if there was anyone that had a room that could use two people to help with the bill. Im going on the 23,24, and leaving on the 25th. Just seeing if could save some money for me and maybe someone else. Im not trying to be cheap just thought I would ask before I reserved my room.

Hey Josh...looking foward to getting the chance to ride w/ you when I get back from Thailand. Where in Raleigh are you? I live just off 540 at 401 & Mitchell Mill.
Follow jdsbusa's advice above and post up in the 2010 Bash thread. I'm sure as the event gets closer someone will be able to help you out. If not...I have a single room but I believe it has a fold out couch, if it does, you're welcome to it anytime.

Hey Josh...looking foward to getting the chance to ride w/ you when I get back from Thailand. Where in Raleigh are you? I live just off 540 at 401 & Mitchell Mill.
Follow jdsbusa's advice above and post up in the 2010 Bash thread. I'm sure as the event gets closer someone will be able to help you out. If not...I have a single room but I believe it has a fold out couch, if it does, you're welcome to it anytime.

I live off of Creedmore by Crabtree.

Thanks for the help.:thumbsup:

As we get closer to the Bash there will be Cancellations; it's worked for me that way every year.

I just reserved my room at the Two Wheel Inn.
wanted to make sure I had a room.
Cant wait to go now.:beerchug:

Thanks for all the offers:thumbsup:

Two Wheel is very nice how many more openings did they have?

Back