not impressed by the zx-14

Long time ago, a 1973 Z1 900 did some weird things with me going 112mph down the longest straight section of a race track. Almost lost it.

That was the last time I have ever ridden a Kakasaki.

Guess it's just a mental injury.:whistle:

A very good friend of mine has a 2007 ZX-14 and it is a great bike. I have riden it for several hundred miles and it is a quality machine. Although, the only thing I like about the looks of the bike is the front. The rest of it is not done very well in my opinion. He loves the bike and is very happy with it.

only thing i like about zx14 are those stock wave rotors...

here is what i found:

146_0804_10_z+comparison_test+ergos.jpg

I'm recently new to this forum. I personally have always found the Hayabusa to be the sexiest thing on 2 wheels. I was considering getting a 14. Heck i've not got my busa yet. But looking to get one this thursday.

I like the looks of the 14. Alot of people say shes ugly, but they said that about the Busa too way back when. The "george foreman grills" I think look good when highlighted and Id be happy to ad one to my garage. Id have that there before a Beemer.

The quote - a great one - goes a step further than that - "an opinion is like an arsehole: everyone has one, and they all stink"

Back