Not a Busa, '70 Cuda

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
My cousin just got done restoring this '70 cuda. Let me tell ya it is flawless.. Just thought you all might enjoy some old raw horse power..

hemi_1.jpg

Oh hell ya! That is the awesome and Mopower or nopower all the way. Is it an original Hemi Cuda?
thumbs-up.gif

Sweet ride! But, ummm, wouldn't it fit in Random Thoughts better than General BIKE RELATED Topics?
laugh.gif

Very nice ride
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

FWIW: (I'm not trying to flame ya here)

I'd be carefull calling it a restoration. Restorations only include parts that were available at the time of production. The AN fittings, braided fuel lines, and the adjustable fuel pressure regulator were not available back then. These will lose you points in a car show. Not sure whether the driving lights were an option then either.

The more common term is "Restification". Restored, but with more modern upgrades for safety, driveability, and dependability.

Still a dam cool car, and nicely done.
wink.gif

Very nice ride
cool.gif

beerchug.gif

FWIW: (I'm not trying to flame ya here)

I'd be carefull calling it a restoration.  Restorations only include parts that were available at the time of production.  The AN fittings, braided fuel lines, and the adjustable fuel pressure regulator were not available back then.  These will lose you points in a car show.  Not sure whether the driving lights were an option then either.

The more common term is "Restification".  Restored, but with more modern upgrades for safety, driveability, and dependability.

Still a dam cool car, and nicely done.
wink.gif
stkr00!!
I noticed the same thing!! (Hotrodders unite!)

The 'road' lights were an avail. option too.

In 1971, if you checked off option 'L34', you were in like flynn and you received 'Road Lights' as they called them.

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: "correction."|1106158127 -->

Back