BusaBoy 69s bike can fly!

Armalite

Registered
Hello all,
Buddy told me about this place, I checked it out and thought I'd share BusaBoy69s funny ordeal yesterday.

I'll breeze it and let him go over the details, Yestarday he came into some hills a little too hot and caught some serious air, I got my old ass bike up also but I know I was only going 65 or 70. He was going ALOT faster.!!!
Only thing I know is how white his face was when we stopped!!

ROFLMAO!!!!

wow.gif

Glad he came out of it okay cause that will force your bladder loose.

Coming as a suprise I can only imagine the look on his face. You can laugh hard now since it is over and he landed ok.
biggrin.gif

I guess the busa just wanted to be like its namesake. Not the worlds fastest BIRD for nothing.

lol.....thanks dude I was trying to FORGET about doing that the other day. Well you guys my buddy is right I had an awakening experience Saturday. We were out just tooling around having a really sweet time. The weather was incredible for here this time of year. I had been feeling a little playfull all day long anyways. So we are coming up this country back road right by his place and has quite a few rolling hilltops that peak rather quickly. Well he takes off and goes around this car thats going REALLY slow and just as I am about to pass it as well I get to the point where I can't see whats coming over the next hill so I have to wait. Well he puts a nice lead on me by the time I can make the move to pass this car safely. So what do I do when I finally get around the car??? What do you think I got a Busa right? Time for warp speed I can catch him. Well I throttle down bigtime on this flat straight stretch and at the end of it there is the first good hilltop. I am not paying attention but I am pushing about 120mph. Well once I SEE how lipped of a jump the hill can be I try and fix it but it's too late. I hit the front brake HARD to put all the weight on the nose and was still doing about 90 when i crested the hill. I used my body to force down on the nose as well but it didn't matter she still made liftoff. I have no idea how high off the ground it was all I know is it scared the CRAP out of me. Definately a sobering experience. lol. Lemme assure u when a 500 some lb bike leaves the ground it feels funny. But besides that the ride was really awesome I had a good time. My friend here that I was riding with has been learning to ride sport the past few months and is getting quite comfortable on a motorcycle. It's been cool watching his skills grow a little bit each time we ride. He also may possibly join the ranks of us fellow busa heads sometime next year. Everytime he sits on mine it seems to get a little worse. haha.

So, you were airborn?!
wow.gif

You need the banner I have hanging in my office

"We don't ride fast, we just fly low"
laugh.gif

You were flying alright...good grief...
biggrin.gif

I didn't see it actually, I was up the road. But I can say I hit the same hill going 65, 70ish and it brought my front end to about 9 o'clock position, I knew the hill was coming and I play on that stretch of road all the time, but I never have gone totally airborn off of it.

I have no doubt that busa-boys bike left the ground. He caught up reallllllllllllllllllllll quick!! And the look on that dudes face... I still laugh my ars off thinking about it right now.

Glad it turned out Ok---We have a road not to far away that that could happen--i am just to skeerd
to try it. Glad you made a safe touchdown--And a memory for life.
wow.gif

Back