BusaBoy 69s bike can fly!

wow.gif
laugh.gif
 was the landing smoooooooooooooooooooth ?
I don't know about the landing being "smooth" but since I am a pilot as well this was a perfect example of the old saying "any landing u can walk away from" haha

I didn't see it actually, I was up the road. But I can  say I hit the same hill going 65, 70ish and it brought my front end to about 9 o'clock position, I knew the hill was coming and I play on that stretch of road all the time, but I never have gone totally airborn off of it.

I have no doubt that busa-boys bike left the ground. He caught up reallllllllllllllllllllll quick!! And the look on that dudes face... I still laugh my ars off thinking about it right now.
lol.....dude I am glad you think thats so funny knowing my butthole puckered up on me. But I gotta admit I would be laughing if it happened to someone else to. Remember when me, you, and Jamie were out riding and you offroaded the honda?
rock.gif
I still laff balls off at that! haha. Oh and by the way dude I am soooooo about due to mount that new Power up cuz I put 400 more miles on the bike since we rode Sunday and it is like BALD.

Back