LAPD crush bikes?

(dadofthree @ Jul. 30 2007,12:00) More to this story I bet.  You heard 'em you fish eating left coast bastids ....................................

laugh.gif
Yeah what he said  
guns.gif

Fish eating commies...
jump9.gif

poke.gif
all_coholic.gif

(Luvanicebum @ Jul. 30 2007,13:36) What kind of a red blooded American Alpha male doesn't eat fish ya Tofu sniffing, pigeon toed queer?
argue.gif
Alaskans mostly.  You have to wonder if those guys crave a steak every now and again.

And I so do NOT have pigeon toes  
wink.gif

(DaCol. @ Jul. 30 2007,13:31)
(Nekosohana @ Jul. 30 2007,12:22)
(hayadooin @ Jul. 30 2007,10:08)
(Scar @ Jul. 30 2007,08:58)
(Nekosohana @ Jul. 30 2007,08:21) Fish eatin wierdos.
I may have to take exception to your 'fish-eatin' comment.  Would you like to explain that?  
poke.gif

Sincerely,

Your sushi-eatin' rubber-scorchin' SOCAL Busa Culture Mad Man,

Scar
+1

Ya whats up with that comment.......
I'z just kiddin more than anything else.

For some reason I got the toll booth willy skit in my head.  Which while he was referencing female love relationships, it always made me laugh when he said

"fish eatin lesbian friends", so it popped in my head to say something different.

Nothing important, and for clarification, I like me some sushi.  
zzwhip.gif
Let's see  
SHOCKED.gif
, you live in a Cowboy, Steak eating, BBQ Loving, Armadillo Flaying, Gun Packing State. And YOU ADMIT to liking Sushi  
wow.gif

Man, you do have GUTS
laugh.gif
I am pretty open about my preference for the tuna tacos in my household.
laugh.gif

Most of my friends don't have much to say when I tell them that... especially at church.
wow.gif

laugh.gif

wow.gif

They aren't crushed for speeding, they are crushed for street racing.

Also, a court conviction is required along with a court order. They do follow due process.

--Wag--

(Rainer3012 @ Jul. 30 2007,12:04) Mmm sushi. Oops wrong coast now... I loved living in Seattle, but you would'nt catch me dead in Cali especially with their gun laws
rock.gif

The county I live boasts having the highest concealed permit per capita in the nation. The assault weapon ban was allowed to expire. We are some of the best armed people west of the Tigris river.
You've been getting your info from the TV news again haven't you?
tounge.gif

(Wag @ Jul. 30 2007,20:32) They aren't crushed for speeding, they are crushed for street racing.

Also, a court conviction is required along with a court order.  They do follow due process.

--Wag--
+1

Here in Canada one of the provinces passed a law allowing tuner cars to be crushed if caught street racing, or if they can prove that you are buying parts for your car for the sole purpose of street racing. Click Me

You know what I say give the Guys an affordable place to go and race I think that would solve allot of the Street Racing not all of it but most of it. Same goes for the Bikes if guys had a place to go that was affordable it would keep most of them from treating the street like they were on the track. But I do agree it is not the car nor the Bike it is the driver that breaks the law.

I assume making someone WATCH their vehicle be crushed is supposed to reform them? How would that work? sounds terrorist like to me.... inciting hate for the authroity, not sudden racing reform. What is the goal.... avoiding excess vehicle paperwork?

Back