LAPD crush bikes?

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
a buddy of mine was taking to some Cali folk who claim the LA police will confiscate and CRUSH your bike if caught speeding. Can anyone confirm this? Yes, it's FOAF info - probably a one time deal that got publicity, but who knows.

I've heard that about tuner cars, not sure about bike though, man I'd be pissed.
guns.gif

Saw a TV News segment on it, but it was for Street Auto Racing Cars. You get caught, and you are REQUIRED to watch your car get CRUSHED
laugh.gif
. Showed some guys (with lots of $$$$ in their cars) crying as the crusher went ----- CRRRRRunch
biggrin.gif

Yeah, that **** aint happening without a lawsuit, and I can assure you I would drag that ***** out for years before I let some cop destroy my property without a trial.

Sorry, innocent until proven guilty... unless you are in California, and only if you are a coke head like Lohan.

Fish eatin wierdos.

(Kento-Moto @ Jul. 30 2007,08:31) They'll have to catch me first        
race.gif
While I wouldn't be the type to run, if I thought they were going to crush my bike on principle without a trial, then hell yes I would run too.

(Nekosohana @ Jul. 30 2007,08:21) Fish eatin wierdos.
I may have to take exception to your 'fish-eatin' comment. Would you like to explain that?
poke.gif

Sincerely,

Your sushi-eatin' rubber-scorchin' SOCAL Busa Culture Mad Man,

Scar

(Scar @ Jul. 30 2007,08:58)
I may have to take exception to your 'fish-eatin' comment.  Would you like to explain that?  
poke.gif

Sincerely,

Scar
+1

Ya whats up with that comment.......

Now they think my speeding would be bad? Crush my ride and I am over the edge. I cant even say what I would do.

The cars they crushed were caught with stolen parts or modified serial numbers. I would guess they are doing the same thing with bikes... if they can't identify the bike to return it, it gets crushed.
all_coholic.gif

More to this story I bet. You heard 'em you fish eating left coast bastids ....................................

laugh.gif

Mmm sushi. Oops wrong coast now... I loved living in Seattle, but you would'nt catch me dead in Cali especially with their gun laws

We have speed limits but yet are able to buy vehicles that exceed those limits. We have seat belt laws but you do not have to have it fastened to start and drive the vehicle. Sound a little like entrapment? Next they will be crushing my guns just because I shot somebody. Where does it end? Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Bikes don't break speed limits. Riders break speed limits. Crush the riders who aren't smart enough to take it to the track.
all_coholic.gif

(hayadooin @ Jul. 30 2007,10:08)
I may have to take exception to your 'fish-eatin' comment.  Would you like to explain that?  
poke.gif

Sincerely,

Scar
+1

I'z just kiddin more than anything else.

For some reason I got the toll booth willy skit in my head.  Which while he was referencing female love relationships, it always made me laugh when he said

"fish eatin lesbian friends", so it popped in my head to say something different.

Nothing important, and for clarification, I like me some sushi.  
zzwhip.gif

(Nekosohana @ Jul. 30 2007,12:22)
(hayadooin @ Jul. 30 2007,10:08)
poke.gif

Sincerely,

Scar
+1

I'z just kiddin more than anything else.

For some reason I got the toll booth willy skit in my head.  Which while he was referencing female love relationships, it always made me laugh when he said

"fish eatin lesbian friends", so it popped in my head to say something different.

Nothing important, and for clarification, I like me some sushi.  
zzwhip.gif
Let's see  
SHOCKED.gif
, you live in a Cowboy, Steak eating, BBQ Loving, Armadillo Flaying, Gun Packing State. And YOU ADMIT to liking Sushi  
wow.gif

Man, you do have GUTS
laugh.gif

Back