Northern Ca. Sacramento BUSA RUN !!

What time and location is everyone going to meet?  I live in elk grove.  I am definatly down for a ride.  Raiders are on from 1 till about 4.  So just let me know.
we should know as soon as BossHound signs in since your in Elk Grove if we head over to Jackson we could meet you at hwy16 & latrobe or you could meet us at hwy50 & Whiterock rd. at the cheveron

Hey! Who's this greyrocket fella?  Does he actually own a busa?  And if so does he ever ride it?  
wowold.gif

laugh.gif

winkold.gif

sadnews.gif

whistling.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

Sorry John... I couldn't resist.
corner2.png
spank.gif
ban.gif
if i could go i would ask rob aka ozz
jump9.gif

OZZ Marysville thing sounds Good. Where do we Meet ? Any Suggestions ? If not then I guess a Dennys

dennys on auburn blvd.? sounds good to me plus i think most everyone has meet there before except Bill i think we could also meet at the cheveron at 50 and latrobe again then take salmon falls to 49 and over to Auburn, Mymaster knows where that is your call brother just give the word, whatever is best for the group
beerchug.gif

You guys have no idea how it hurts to be on the outside of this conversation! I'm gonna ride California Screemin' 5 times in a row to replicate riding the twisties. Have a great time. Doyle

You guys have no idea how it hurts to be on the outside of this conversation! I'm gonna ride California Screemin' 5 times in a row to replicate riding the twisties. Have a great time.     Doyle
lol1.gif
you just have yourself a good time down there and as soon as you get home we will hit it
race.gif
and remeber, no California Screemin if ya just had some cotton candy or something you could lose your cookies
puke.gif

Denny's, 3520 Auburn Blvd, Sacramento, CA, south side of 80, What time?

7_12_07_018.jpg

9:00am Sunday 14th, Denny's, 3520 Auburn Blvd, Sacramento, CA, south side of 80. Till then
ThumbsUp.gif

bodega__skaggs_014.jpg

sounds good. im in. Ive never been out with you guys before so ill be the one stickin out like a sore thumb not knowin anyone but ill be there. Auburn blvd 9:00 am.

Back