Northern Ca. Sacramento BUSA RUN !!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
What do you say ? Just talked to OZZ and we were thinking that a Ride Planned for Sunday is Up !!! Any Takers
thumb_up.gif
I was thinking 17 to Jackson and Beyond..............
ThumbsUp.gif

foothills are still nice lets go! sunday should be nice and sunny with temps around 75
beerchug.gif

I just got into work and saw this (Fri. morning). Let me call the boss at home and see if I can make this happen! I'll post a little later! Doyle

It looks like I'm going to weasel out, my wife reminded me that we are going to spend next week at Disneyland and there is much to do this weekend! I'll miss you guys and luv you so much (in the most manly way). Doyle

Have a blast, guys...be safe; stop and take a pic or two.

Scar

It looks like I'm going to weasel out, my wife reminded me that we are going to spend next week at Disneyland and there is much to do this weekend! I'll miss you guys and luv you so much (in the most manly way).       Doyle
your going to Ditneyland? alright guys were riding to Ditneyland thats where were headed!!
all_coholic.gif
Doyle please
please.gif
save a seat for the crew on the tea cup ride its our favorite ride
laugh.gif

have a blast down there! i bet it will be nice and warm to!

sorry ya cant make it brother we will get another in soon
race.gif
rob

Well Mr. BossHound was talking Jackson which is where we had lunch at Mels so we could meet were we did last time and do some gold country stuff

Mymaster has the furthest to travel so we could do some hwy49 stuff out of Grass Valley say over to Bullards Bar, its a damn that looks just like a mini Hoover Damn, nice road to and pops out at Marysville so that might be a bit easier for Bill to get back home just a thought but im up for whatever you all want to do if we did do this ride and can make it to Downieville theres some great pizza to be had.............rob
hello.gif

What time and location is everyone going to meet? I live in elk grove. I am definatly down for a ride. Raiders are on from 1 till about 4. So just let me know.

Hey! Who's this greyrocket fella? Does he actually own a busa? And if so does he ever ride it?
wowold.gif
laugh.gif
winkold.gif
sadnews.gif
whistling.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

Sorry John... I couldn't resist.

Back