Sacramento Riders Mount Up ????

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Talking to my Good Friend OZZ the other day, we were talking about a Group Ride this Saturday or Even Sunday. Any one interested ?
race.gif

Maybee we can do the Rancho Seco Ride ? but we are open to any suggestions.........
welcome.gif

if its on sunday I may be able to go. need to see if I can swap days with someone.

Supposed to be in the 70s and sunny around here this weekend and I know all the two lanes in the area.  My daughter and I will be out on Sunday as she's still getting in some public road seat time on her SV, with my 'expert' guidance and supervision...
whistling.gif
but there's also Saturday!  Hiway 101, 1, 17, 9, 35, 84, 25, 1...oh, and its all right across the road from the Pacific ocean.
bowdown.gif
 and less than a couple hours from the Sac area...on a Hayabusa.
race.gif

lawley1_R1_038_17A__Small_.jpg

I wonder if i can squeeze one more ride out of that bald rear Metzler, it's goin quick.
I was actually hopin for a little input here fron the season vetrans on this one. Tire got smooth down the center at end of last ride, not cord showin yet, so do ya think I can safetly get another 200 miles out of it or is that skatin on thin ice so to speak? I've got a new set of Qualifers but am thinkin on doin something to the wheels before those get mounted.

is it past the wear bars in the center portion? it means easier to get a flat if its past the wear bars you could still go 200 but i wouldent want to go very long on it like that if shes completly smooth flats at speed would worry me so we need twisties
cool.gif

Yeah! Can it be Saturday? If so, I'll cross the mountains for the honor of riding with you guys. Let me know! Doyle

Ok Saturday it IS !!!!!!!!!!!!    I have Never Met RAYDOG and now that I am a  " Seasoned Pilot " and I Ride the Fastest Color / Red and Black ( Please STOP Crying OZZ It's OK )
blush.gif
.  Let's get together on SATURDAY at Dennys on Auburn and Watt. 9:02 A.M.

" Badges, Badges, We don't Need No Stinkin Badges "
all_coholic.gif

Quote from " Blazing Saddles "

Anyways LET'S RIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back