Sacramento Riders Mount Up ????

80 to 37 to 101 southbound, first exit - (Shell gas station.  401 Enfrente Rd, Novato, CA, 94949)

What time?

if Doyle can come earlier maybe we could get there a bit sooner not sure how long it takes him to get to Sac from Reno

Supposed to be in the 70s and sunny around here this weekend and I know all the two lanes in the area.  My daughter and I will be out on Sunday as she's still getting in some public road seat time on her SV, with my 'expert' guidance and supervision...
whistling.gif
but there's also Saturday!  Hiway 101, 1, 17, 9, 35, 84, 25, 1...oh, and its all right across the road from the Pacific ocean.
bowdown.gif
 and less than a couple hours from the Sac area...on a Hayabusa.
race.gif
those roads sound like fun to Terry lets all meet at 101 and and do some riding
ThumbsUp.gif

its looking like great weather for saturday
ukliam3.gif
we will leave here around 9ish, maybe earlier i will PM you if that changes
beerchug.gif
rob

Hey you guys, today (Fri) I'm going to install my "winter electrics" so I can run my heated gloves, also, break out my winter jacket (Motoport Canyon 3/4 length). That will enable me to survive a very early morning ride across the Sierras to get to our meeting place. I'm going to shoot for an 8:30 am arrival time. Good thing about the winter jacket is that it has 2 liners for shedding if it's warm during the day. I'm excited!
CU there. Doyle (ps Rob, I still have your cell #)

Hey you guys, today (Fri) I'm going to install my "winter electrics" so I can run my heated gloves, also, break out my winter jacket (Motoport Canyon 3/4 length). That will enable me to survive a very early morning ride across the Sierras to get to our meeting place. I'm going to shoot for an 8:30 am arrival time. Good thing about the winter jacket is that it has 2 liners for shedding if it's warm during the day. I'm excited!
CU there.   Doyle       (ps Rob, I still have your cell #)
i will be there at 8:30 dennys yep, thats gonna be cool going over the hill buuurrr!!

this is gonna be fun!
jump9.gif
oh ya theres some hot coffee when ya get here
coffee.gif

Back