Noob need some advice plz

Get a ZX-14 then work your way up
laugh.gif
+1
rofl.gif

I think it's the best idea to get a busa as your 1st bike. I mean why screw around with bikes you don't want. I think it's best to get the biggest baddest thing you can get (without going to Kawasaki, cause man that thing is ugly) cause then you never have to buy another bike.

Starter bikes are for suckers who can't wheelie. BTW if you want to unrestrict your 1st busa I will make you a TRE. Then I'll send you links on how to wheelie.

But you must buy a 99-2008 busa.
All I ask for all my help is if in the event you wreck your busa that I can have it afterwards.

On a completely unrelated note: Soon I'm gonna finish my busa powered sand rail if anyone wants to go for a ride. I'm just waiting on a few used parts!!

If you have to ask if this is the bike for you, Its not. My Busa was my first bike I owned, but I rented a ninja 650 for a three day weekend after taking the MSF beginners course. So it wasnt the first street bike I had been on. A stock busa is amazingly forgiving on the low end, compared to the 600s and 1ks I have been on. It is also better suited for longer rides. Now the down side, it takes longer to learn to be really nimble on one, she doesnt flick as easy as the smaller bike, but it can be done after ALOT of practice.

I think it's the best idea to get a busa as your 1st bike. I mean why screw around with bikes you don't want. I think it's best to get the biggest baddest thing you can get (without going to Kawasaki, cause man that thing is ugly) cause then you never have to buy another bike.

Starter bikes are for suckers who can't wheelie. BTW if you want to unrestrict your 1st busa I will make you a TRE. Then I'll send you links on how to wheelie.

But you must buy a 99-2008 busa.
All I ask for all my help is if in the event you wreck your busa that I can have it afterwards.

On a completely unrelated note: Soon I'm gonna finish my busa powered sand rail if anyone wants to go for a ride. I'm just waiting on a few used parts!!
pillepalle.gif
^^^

Back