Need some advice and help PLEASE!

Rotors are very expensive, damn if I wouldn't try a $60 set of pads first, nothing lost. You could be looking at $400-$1000 dollars, plus the $60 set of pads if you jump out there and buy rotors.

You could check everything up front and make sure it's tight and right. You could also check the true of the rotors with a straight edge without a lot of effort brother.

have u checked with Daniel aka goldenchild here on the Org he might have something
hope your mom is doing well, sorry about your job, hope things turn better for ya

illuminati sir its good to see you too! dadofthree yea im gonna double check everything in the front again but im 98% positive it is the rotor i found a set of good used ones on ebay thanks to one of the other org members help for 112 bucks so at the end of the month ima pick em up and just get it done with i have somebody who wants my bike....now if i can find a good priced busa ill sell the SV to that individual to cover the price of said busa :laugh::laugh: fiendishly plotting this as i go along and MO thanks for the advice ill see if i can locate him and attempt to pick his brain also thanks for the wishes, one day at a time all one can do

Back