Help me out please

BricklayerQue

Registered
I have a 07 blue hayabusa..and i was hopeing yall can help me out..i want to get alot of work done so i can make it my own...i already switch the pipes, change up the lights..and now im tryin gto decied the best way to go to get my body replace or get it painted... i drop it in the 1st month of getting it and on my way to get some frame sliders (and old lady almost hit me and i had to let it go :banghead: )..so i got deep scars on it, a whole where one of the screws go....so help me out would i do better in just gettin a whole new body kit or just get the body fix...if yall need pics of the damage ill post them soon

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

i also ride a blue buss :beerchug:. and im in the middle of fixing plastic. im going to run darker blue flames to cover my boo boo/make it mine :whistle:
you should be able to sand down and put a layer of plastic putty to cover the seratches, then paint. NICE new plastic is expensive! cheaper to fix what ya got. although e-bay plastic looks cool, ive never heard of them fitting worth a hoot. there are cool sticker kits out there that might just cover up your boo boo. get some tribal flames or something.

:welcome: to the club (of scratched Blue Busses) :beerchug:

If you have the money, my vote goes to a custom paint job so you can really make the bike your own.

This is a result of dropping it infront of the house:

IMG_2127 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2130 (Medium).JPG

I would have it fixed and go with a custom paint job to truly make it your own. My buddy that is a pretty good paint and body guy is fixing the damage to the left fairing and the tail section for 200 bucks.

Since your looking to make it your own you gotta go with different paint. Even if its a solid color or two color as long as its not stock color. There are stock color busas everywhere. You don't have to get a custom graphic just get a different color that you like.

I like this bikes colors a lot, this will be my next pattern but different colors.
100_0896.jpg

Back