No Need of the Busa For a Fresh Kill!

Rev,

I've had similar experiences. I have a 95 Olds Aurora 4.0 v-8.
I have sat a stop lights while "ricers" pull up and make some racket. From then on it's just game on. Traction control off, and we fly. Nothing like the scream of a 32 valve v-8 to wake you up. I never thought that an Oldsmobile could fly, what a blast. Nothing a silly little 4 cylinder Honda Civic can do but sit and cry.

J
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif

Hey, Once it's in your blood there is no helping it...  Started for me back about 1976 racing BMX bikes against buddies...  I haven't been able to get past it yet!
Hey Rev,

I am almost disappointed in you man. I always thought you were the shy and sensitive type.
laugh.gif

Brian

Usually I am but stick me behind just about anything with a motor and it's game on... Conditions permitting of course...
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074531279 -->

Come on Michelle. I think you can take 'im. Get yer stang down to FLA and smoke his azzzzzzzz!!!
wink.gif

Actually Bullet, go fnd a buddy with an I30 or I35, kick granny out of the seat and find a nice patach of road, the are sort of surprising little sedans. It's all About the mighty VQ motor...
wink.gif

Not doubting yer sedan, bro. I'm just tryin' to pump Michelle up and start some shiot. You know how I am sometimes.
wink.gif

I'm thinking with the top down (less drag), clean the K&N filter (needs it) and the Flowmasters (sound good while adding HP)...I might have 235 HP or so, 5-speed (need a shift kit)...I might have him...
wow.gif

Oh, and I'd better get rid of some additional weight...there go the baby seats!
biggrin.gif

Hrmmm...give me a date to smoke ya Rev!  I need warmer weather anyway...
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "kept wanting to talk..."|1074700518 -->

I'm thinking with the top down (less drag), clean the K&N filter (needs it) and the Flowmasters (sound good while adding HP)...I might have 235 HP or so, 5-speed (need a shift kit)...I might have him...
wow.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif
No way you lose the kid seats before the race Michelle! Uh uh! (shakes head no) You blister his azz with the seats in! That way we can give him a rash of shiot for bein' skinned by a "Soccer Mom Stang"! Hehehehehehe...
laugh.gif

Hey, if you can get one of those magnetic soccer ball thingies before the race and have someone video it or make pics that'd be even better!

See, this way even if he wins, he'll have to brag about waxin' a soccer mom! How cool is that?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: "can't type"|1074703194 -->

laugh.gif

wow.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif
No way you lose the kid seats before the race Michelle! Uh uh! (shakes head no) You blister his azz with the seats in! That way we can give him a rash of shiot for bein' skinned by a "Soccer Mom Stang"! Hehehehehehe...
laugh.gif

Hey, if you can get one of those magnetic soccer ball thingies before the race and have someone video it or make pics that'd be even better!

See, this way even if he wins, he'll have to brag about waxin' a soccer mom! How cool is that?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

jump9.gif
I think you're on something...oops, I mean on to something...
biggrin.gif

Not the typical soccer mom car, but I might be able to pull it off...

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

I never thought that an Oldsmobile could fly, what a blast.
haha no doubt those are pretty awesome cars.. and what a sleeper unless you keep up with oldsmobile cars as a hobby (who does that?) haha.. I bet it freaked em out..

i drove one for a while from work.. pure pimp mobile man dark red, tan leather power everything and the sunroof... schweet!

Heck yeah Ego, For some real fun get an older Q45, the first couple of years they came out with 277HP. It's also a real free revving motor, extra bonus, they make a neat sound...

When I went to buy a new car it came down to either the I30 or a 2001 Chrysler 300M. I drove them both back to back... I was really into the 300M at first, I liked the size, power, and handling. Well I got into the I30 knowing that in the books it has 40 less HP and torque. I wasn't expecting much so imagine my surprise when the thing just scoots right along better than the 300M, it's quieter quicker, handles better, and is light years ahead in terms of reliability.... The Draw back... total grandma car.... Ah well, cannot have everything and it is pretty much the wifes car. My T-bird sits in the Garage and hold boxes up.
smile.gif

anybody looking for screaming sedan try an sts caddy i smoke them pocket rockets all the time they underestimate the power of these cars(very similar to the arora only 305 hp)there big but they just rip pulls hard through the revs very impressive car

Yeah ego,

The Olds a badazz sleeper. I'm working on a Nitros set up for it. I want more power. Car is purple, this summer the windows will be tinted silver. If I can't have a 'busa yet. I will have a decent whip. I live to make the fast a furious look silly.

J

haha, i'd love to see some picks thor.. I bet it's pretty hot lookin' anyway.. they've got a pretty cool look about them to start with.

Back