So....Life in the PJ's.... Part Deux....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
So, the cops roll up on some meth/drugs/stupidity a couple of days ago. You folks got my post.

Well,this afternoon...the arsonist's reared their ugly heads.

Someone, in their infinate visdom decided it was time to set fire to some stuff that somebody had in their parking space.

Yup...somebody started a fire. No reason that anyone can figure. Nope.Just started a fire.

Me and 2 other tenants put it out.

Fire Department took atleast 20-30 minutes getting here. My guess.Nobody called them.Nobody wants to get involved.:whistle:

I just hope they dont set fire next to/or on my Busa or RSX. :please:

RSD.

IMG_20150409_195412.jpg

IMG_20150409_195421.jpg

IMG_20150409_195432.jpg

IMG_20150409_195439.jpg

Last edited:
Rubb. Your living situation is temporary. Keep your head down and keep working to improve your situation. It will help you appreciate the better days when you can look back on this.

That's not a body in the parking lot, is it? :laugh:

Yeah, I'm with Tom here...temporary - just focus on getting things in order and think about the future.

Do you ever feel the urge to say the words "Negative GhostRider, the pattern is full"? :lol: I think I've seen Top Gun too many times :banghead:

"Can I get a clean-up on isle 3" :rofl:

Thats Tom,he's one of the building maintenance guys. I guess everything falls into his "job discription".:laugh:

RSD.

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

Here is a really interesting delema:

Let's just suppose for a second that somebody was out on their balcony having a smoke...:madfire:

...and they actually witnessed the fire being set. What to do?

Should they rat out said arsonist, or just mind their own business like everyone else.

Your thoughts...

Rubb.

Let's just suppose for a second that somebody was out on their balcony having a smoke...:madfire:

Should they rat out said arsonist, or just mind their own business like everyone else.

Your thoughts...

Rubb.

I would say that in the event of almost zero property damage... Leave well enough alone. Don't poke the bear.

Place an anonymous written message in the right place. Or maybe the cops have a reward program for turning in bad guys. Call in and get protection *cough* *cough*...never mind....oxymoron there.

Your thoughts...

Rubb.

Round my way the motto is "Snitches get Stitches".....:punch: :stoopid:

The fact that you live there and have to see and deal with with these people on a daily or Nightly basis I would leave well enough alone and contract a case of the B.D.D. Syndrome

In case your wondering that's the Blind Deaf & Dumb syndrome.... Rubb ain't see nothing ain't hear nothing and don't know nothing about nothing. Got it? :laugh:

Your thoughts...

Rubb.

Turn the dirt bag in! OR send him random notes for weeks on end reminding him that he was seen.

If your caught and seen as a rat, then they might respond with treating you as a rat. Not everyone has the luxury of being the strong guy and doing what is right and unless you lived in that kind of situation it can be hard to understand.

Take this situation for instance. If a person called and turned in the individuals and that person was found out... The next instance that might occur could very well be damage to the property of the person who called. It really depends on how bad things are there.

This is how things get out of hand and area becomes ridden with crime. The good people who are stuck in such places can't afford to lose anything they own or risk personal health. So even good people start turning the other cheek. Survival overrides being a model citizen so to speak HAHA!

Back