No longer a "Future busa owner"

Delgado

Formerly known as KAI
Registered
I'm now a CURRENT busa owner
super.gif
A week after taking the MSF class, I felt that I was comfortable enough to have a busa as a first bike (rode / owned). Despite what everyone thinks, I knew I was going to get one anyways so I just went ahead and saved you guys the trouble of reading another "should i get this as a first bike" thread. I must say though that pulling out of the EXTREMELY small parking spot got me nervous.. But once on the road, it was smooth sailing. Had no problem with turning or anything else I thought I would have problems with. I don't even feel like sleeping I just want to ride! Here are some pics: (this was after work, not after a ride (yes I do have gear
banana.gif
))

motorcyle+018.jpg

motorcyle+016.jpg

Just realized I posted 2 pics that are just about the same
deadhorse.gif
... Cant edit that post but I'll post more tommorow when its nice and sunny. Thanks
thumb_up.gif

welcome.gif
to the org. bro. Thats kinda funny about the first bike comment
laugh.gif
No it's not a "good" idea but just be careful. Stick around and atleast be open to constuctive critism and learn all you can from these people.
peace.gif

welcome.gif
laugh.gif
No it's not a "good" idea but just be careful. Stick around and atleast be open to constuctive critism and learn all you can from these people.
peace.gif
Yea I understand. What I'm having a hard time understanding is how come you didn't ask for my crank??

Congrats. Busa was my first bike.
beerchug.gif

Good to see you bought the fastest color
bowdown.gif

Welcome to the addiction. I would say this to any Busa owner. Be careful, stick around long enough to have a problem that you can help us with. Beautiful bike.

welcome.gif
to the Org. Busa is probably safer than some of the creaking, rattling contraptions I had for first bikes.
laugh.gif

Beautiful bike, have fun, just be careful.
ThumbsUp.gif

Congrats. Welcome to the oRg. Plenty of info around here. Just be careful about the mods it's highly addictive and has been known to eat large quantities of paychecks.
laugh.gif

super.gif
PM -->
99'busa @ May 31 2008 said:
1434762[/ATTACH] PM]
welcome.gif
laugh.gif
peace.gif
Yea I understand. What I'm having a hard time understanding is how come you didn't ask for my crank??
Your crank is just fine where its at.
laugh.gif
Congrats on the new bike. Blue is the fastest.
whistling.gif

super.gif

laugh.gif

Back