Future Owner

HeadRush

Registered
I've always wanted a Busa, but didn't want it to be my first bike. I learned how to ride on a few friends bikes (Gixxer 750, Honda VFR, etc.) in parking lots, then took the MSF course. I bought a used FZR 600, crashed, and got back on it. Now a few years later and weighing the pros and cons of a few bikes (Busa, VFR, Gixxer 750, Buell, & Speed Triple), I've finally made the decision to get the Busa. I really want the white LE '06 or '07, can't remember which one. I'd settle for a blue one too.:whistle: Even though I like the electronic features of the '08, I don't care too much for what Suzuki did to the tail end.

Due to the economy and the need to change careers, my plans were put on the back burner. I'm looking forward to getting one in '09 and trading stories with you guys.

Good luck in your hunt! I have an 06 LE and 27,000 miles later I still LOVE it. If I were buying an 09 I'd get that beautiful silver model.

got me the blue 07 leftover in april for $10,200 otd. now have 13k on it.
i'm not crazy about the new rear end either, but it could be modded. the etra power should help you overcome your disdain of the looks

If I had it to do all over again I think I would have gone with the 07, and would have gotten the Burgandy Bike. I hear it is the fastest color.

Ohhhhhhhhh Wait, That is what I got. :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIKE 019 (2).jpg

:hello: And welcome to the oRg.....
Good luck on the future bike. Just remember to be extra carefull.

:welcome:

I like my 06, though it's not an LE. Good deals are out there if you keep your eyes open.

Good luck.

:welcome: to the Org. I'm kind of biased toward the Blue ones too.
Got 9700 miles on this one..
BusaRide11-03-08025.jpg

Thoroughly enjoyed every one of those miles. No matter what year or color, you can't go wrong with a Hayabusa.

:welcome:
take your time hunting for the perfect bike. You will be much happier if you get the one you want the first time rather than buying the first one you see when the time is right!!

Be safe, and learn lots here at the .org ! you will come back and re-read some of the better posts and bring that knowledge back onto the road when you get a feel for your Busa :thumbsup:

Back