wheelie

him

"THE HAYABUSA STUNT GUY"
Donating Member
Registered
I was considering getting a busa or a gixxer 750 and i was wondering is a busa a good bike for wheelies or will i be better of going with the gixxer?

wheelies... no way... there are many other bikes that are way better for wheelies. Wheelies can still be done but it takes a little more talent that a 1k would

do you wheelie your busa? It will power wheelie wont it or do u have to clutch it up? i have heard and i dont know if there is any truth to it but all you have to do is close and open the trottle on a busa and it will come up and stay up til the bike stops accelerating. Or if your good even longer than that. The thing is i really want a busa but i still want to be able to do wheelies. You know for the kids

Just about anything you want to do on a liter bike you can do on a 'Busa, including wheelies. It is a great bike with lots of power, but if your entire purpose is for doing tricks I would probably suggest a smaller bike (less weight, etc.). You just have to decide what you will be using the bike for.

the front will come up, hell I've even gotten the back up a couple of times (only one was on purpose). However, the busa is not a stunt bike. Too heavy and far to easy to loop if you clutch. Don't raise my insurance please.

I didnt want a pure stunt bike, i wanted a bike that i could ride and if i wanted to do a wheelie i could. the weight isnt a problem because the bike i ride now is only twenty pounds lighter.

well if you just want a bike to ride that can do wheelies... the busa does wheelies fine. no clutchin it up at all... just run her up to about 6k and chop the throttle and crack it back on and up she'll come.

Mine wheelies all of the time during acceleration. I usually do not allow it to come all of the way up but, it raises up from the raw power whenever it can get away with it, lol.

you dont even have to do wheelies , the bike does them all by itself. all weight aside, the power that is inside this bike can pull wheelies all the way thru at least 3rd gear, ]there are like others have said , bikes who are much lighter but then again when they are parked, you going to be the one with a busa and not them. buy the busa you will not be unhappy in the least. and if you cant get the front end up. find a fat chick to sit on the back to help you out a bit

The power will pull the wheel in the air, all you have to do is chop the gas, and get right back in it. A buddy of mine uses the clutch in second to get it up, but I'm afraid to try that. It just might loop.

Busa is too long and low, the balance point is almost straight up 12:00. Too much weight coming down and will crush "the boys" if not careful....(oops, will damage the muff if female) However, the power wheelies, front lofted just a few feet, are awesome and just about impossible to NOT do in first and second gear....albeit hard on the back tire. I came from a TL1000 before the busa, now there is your wheelie monster. Perfect balance point and v-twin torque...you could ride then for days. And that sweet v-twin sound. I've got a friend with a gsxr 750, it seems to be a pretty good trick bike... just too slow for my taste!!

Wheelies are no problem at all. Use power only... the cluch will put you on your azzz.
biggrin.gif

My busa is a 2002 blue and black. when it had the stock length swing arm it wheelied under acceration in 1st and 2nd. I have seen my friend do endos on his busa and it didn't look safe. I tried it a little but never could get it fully. Now that I have it extended 6in I can power it up in 1st but have to clutch it in 2nd. Now when I hit my Nitrous though it powers it up in 2nd and fishtails on a wheelie, and it's a handfull. I don't suggest that anyone tries to do endos on a busa unless their an expert with lots of experience on a smaller bike.

Hey man i already know...I got one thanks anyway. Check the date on the post
laugh.gif

I have to tell you,

I just traded in a ZX-11 for my new 05 busa.

I will tell you this. I used to full throttle my 11 and that thing was hella fast...I mean hold on tight or you might fly off. And I would wheelie it all the time by cutting the throttle and slaming it right back on. Fun bike.....but

Holy crap....what the hell is this busa thing....my dear god. I full throttle and almost piss myself. I though my 11 was fast....dear lord.

I took her out yesterday and laid....yes LAID down on her at about 15 MPH.....and then EASILY rolled on the throttle...no sudden jerk...but an easy roll. The damn front tire shot right into the air....keep in mind I am LAYING with all my weight forward and not cutting and then slamming, just an easy roll on to full power, this damn bike has a wheelie button!!!!!!

Anyway, long story short....(too late LOL), this is the BEST bike ever made and IS the power that I longed for. I just want everyone to know...yes, this bike will do MORE than what I am ready for, and I am an experienced rider.

Woot

Ok once again i already know i own a hayabusa thanks for the advice
wink.gif

Back