Future Owner

:welcome:

I like my 06, though it's not an LE. Good deals are out there if you keep your eyes open.

Good luck.

Looking at your signature I see that we have something in common. I have a '91 Mustang GT with some suspension mods and more parts in the garage waiting to be put on.

If I had it to do all over again I think I would have gone with the 07, and would have gotten the Burgandy Bike. I hear it is the fastest color.

Ohhhhhhhhh Wait, That is what I got. :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show off! :bowdown: :thumbsup:

hurry hurry and get the Black '07 Its by-far the fastest one

m_4e740e9bae23f202c998bb47fe9bd9ae.jpg

hurry hurry and get the Black '07 Its by-far the fastest one

Color choices are white (to match my Mustang), blue, or black. I'm partial to pretty much anything except black/purple or red. Then again, if the price is right, I'll just get it painted to my liking.:laugh:

A couple of quick questions for anybody who knows the answers:

Does the Busa have a slipper clutch like it's GSX-R little brothers?

Are the 08's the first generation to have a gear indicator gauge?

Color choices are white (to match my Mustang), blue, or black. I'm partial to pretty much anything except black/purple or red. Then again, if the price is right, I'll just get it painted to my liking.:laugh:

A couple of quick questions for anybody who knows the answers:

Does the Busa have a slipper clutch like it's GSX-R little brothers?

Are the 08's the first generation to have a gear indicator gauge?

I saw an '09 in white with blue graphics in person down here in the Houston area. That would take care of 2 color choices on 1 bike! If you're in the Chicago area, I'm sure you won't have to wait long for that color to show up.

I checked with dealers all over the country before buying my orange and black from a dealer close to home. There are still fresh '08's out there if you want to save some money...

Back