I am finally no longer a Busa Co-Pilot....

Mrs.Rubber2Burn

The Diet Coke of Evil!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Hubby surprised me with a new (to me) SV650! Of course pics attached because I know that we are all pic ho's around here.

It needs some TLC, but hubby says I was not getting anything new having never ever ridden before. His theory is that it is not if, but when I will drop the first bike. I am excited. While he is taking care of the TLC & mods - OH Lord, something else for him to mod out; I will be taking my MSF class and updating my gear. I have almost everything needed except riding pants, but would like to update my jacket & boots. Hubby says my Doc Maartens will no longer be acceptable. Hopefully learning to ride will not be too difficult, but I am very excited. He is like a kid at Christams because when I can't ride you know who will be draggin it to the track~ :whistle: :whistle:

SSPX0036.jpg

SSPX0037.jpg

Last edited:
Where are they?
I needs me pics:rulez::banghead:
Congrats and safe riding.
Bubba

By the way, very nice of hubby to do.

got the pics - VERY NICE

Last edited:
Congratulations! So can we expect to see you riding you new steed at the next MnG?
Posted via Mobile Device

Congratulations! So can we expect to see you riding you new steed at the next MnG?
Posted via Mobile Device

Depends when the next MnG is and how much time I actually get to ride without hubby playing around on it.

I truly am a sqid, or what is lower than a squid? I have a lot to learn but I am very excited.

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Awesome! Congrats! Now get your butt to the Fall Bash and ride! If I have to do it then so do you. :laugh:

Congrats! That's awesome news!

See you in Reno!

SV's are incredibly capable bikes. You picked a good one!

congrats on your new ride, learning how to ride by yourself will be 100% worth it :beerchug:

Gorgeous bike! Have fun at the MSF course. Learn some balance on your SV before attending and you can be the one that (didn't) drop her bike during the course.:thumbsup:

Didn't see the picts before for some reason, see them now though. looks good! is that a full system I see on there? Whish I could get my wife to ride. Koodos to you for seeking to be more then a passenger! :thumbsup:
Posted via Mobile Device

Very nice little scoot to learn on!

I have one here for a track bike!

Smart man! I did the same for my wife. She rides an SV650 and I also use her bike for Track days! :)
:beerchug:

Back