Help! I am so Mad!

nlahines

Registered
Hello, I just wasted an Hour trying to post my new Carbon Fiber Dash Panels on this site. It is the first time I have tried to post pics on this site. I do everything like im supposed to in the single pic way. and it bounces me out! Why? So then I try upload center and it says email is not in data base. Yes it is. I tryed it With uppercase and lowercase. Still not working. I am not a pro with computers but I am not that bad with them either. Does anybody have any tips. I am losing my patience. thanks Nick

I would try resizing your pics first. It happens to a lot of folks when do this the first time. We'll get you through it.

Thanks but that doesn't help me in the long run. I have a lot of pics I want to post up. (Because I know you guys love pics!) I guess I have to learn. Enough for tonight. Thanks -Nick

Nick,
My intention was to first check the size of the pic, to make sure that was the problem... can't help you if I don't know what is going on...

MCM

Shawn, you know you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink!
beerchug.gif

go to flickr.com and get a free acct. upload......right click photo......click on properties.....highlight the http:..whatever..........right click again and click on copy......go back to thread and right click in reply area and click on paste........highlight it 1 more time.......click on the image button.......click add post......done
beerchug.gif

welcome.gif
btw. You cant be more of a pc dummy than me. i went through the same thing and beleive me its VERY easy once you do it once
smile.gif

Nick, did you buy these from M/R? I got their carbon twill windscreen and love it!
beerchug.gif

Back