Nfl Fans/ National Anthem Fans....

I am a firm believer there are black people and then there are the other "N" word people. Just as there are white people and white trash and so on with all races. If you can not hold yourself to a higher standard to be a better U.S. Citizen then you deserve to be labeled however you act. No one if forcing anyone into the lives they choose.

So far, Wilson says he's gonna stand...but we'll see. I say the teammates who want to stand go out on the field, and the chickenshaits that don't want to keep their sorry asses I the locker room.

Yeah, Omar told me that this morning and I think it's pathetic. I hope the Seahawks fans burn jerseys and revolt.

One of my Broncos took a knee last night in the opening game, and I had some choice words for him....I don't back Americans that don't back their own...

I saw that...what kind of treatment is he getting in Denver today? Hope the owners find some way to 'motivate' him.

P.S. Good game btw...

I saw that...what kind of treatment is he getting in Denver today? Hope the owners find some way to 'motivate' him.

P.S. Good game btw...

It was! Surprising game...

I guess the backlash depends on who you read comments from or talk to...Twitter blew up, bashing him (thank you!)

Seems Marshall and Kaepernick played together at the University of Nevada, so I suppose that's an old bud supporting the cause...

Where do you come up with is stuff?
Keapernick works for a private organization and has no right to do anything other than what his employer allows him to. And people express their "preferences" with laws in legal ways? This president and the left have cheer leaded while blatantly and unconstitutionally disregarding the laws you speak of. If Obama was not black and the republicans (who're a joke) weren't laying supine for the executive branch he'd have been impeached long ago, and if the country had a sack likely tried and convicted of treason.

The Bill Of Rights is not something that gets to be tinkered with or reinterpreted by each proceeding generation that might feel triggered by something in it. Hell, half these spineless fascists would just as soon eliminate the First Amendment as well. The BOR's IS the Constitution, period...
wow, if I was that angry I'd go jump into the ocean or something :dunno:

I found it comical yesterday when a show on ESPN was praising the Washington soccer team owner for pushing the anthem ahead to prevent the female soccer player from taking a knee. Meanwhile, every commentator I've seen on ESPN fully supports the 9ers player and have nothing good to say about the people that oppose him.
I bet if the gay female soccer player was black, then that soccer team would be getting tons of bad press from the media, blm, naacp. Heck maybe they would attempt to burn the place down! Such a double standard.

Back