Nfl Fans/ National Anthem Fans....

Who was if a few weeks ago the encouraged rioters that they should go into 'their', as in white neighborhoods, and go burn them down instead?

Peacefully protest is one thing Arch (which I support); rioting, assaulting and burning stuff down is totally another. And yes, burning stuff in my neighborhood would undoubtedly incur my wrath...

Pretty sure it wasn't me encouraging riots anywhere. To me it's a desperate plea at best. I was just pointing out that these things are not happening in low income neighborhoods because the people there are too stupid to know better. The problem with peaceful protests is that they are easy to ignore, won't make the news or embarrass City leaders into action.

Who was if a few weeks ago the encouraged rioters that they should go into 'their', as in white neighborhoods, and go burn them down instead?

Peacefully protest is one thing Arch (which I support); rioting, assaulting and burning stuff down is totally another. And yes, burning stuff in my neighborhood would undoubtedly incur my wrath...

Pretty sure it wasn't me encouraging riots anywhere. To me it's a desperate plea at best. I was just pointing out that these things are not happening in low income neighborhoods because the people there are too stupid to know better. The problem with peaceful protests is that they are easy to ignore, won't make the news or embarrass City leaders into action.

But Sky you liked Sputter's post #59 which supported 13013's post #53 which is a dog whistle for revolt. Is that more acceptable than a riot?

But Sky you liked Sputter's post #59 which supported 13013's post #53 which is a dog whistle for revolt. Is that more acceptable than a riot?

Advocating burning down the neighborhood you live in, whether you own it or not, is pretty damn stupid...and "dog whistle for a revolt"? I actually had to go back and read both of those posts...didn't see 'revolt' listed, however I think I get what you allude to...what I'm liking is the apt warning that trying to revoke the 2A would be a significant mistake on the part of progressives.. because it's not gonna happen without a fight..and with 300 million firearms in the hands of the populace...it would be a huge mistake. Those who will resist peacefully protest, but sharpen their steel quietly...

I suppose then 13013 that makes you no different than Colin Keapernick as far as disrespecting what America stands for, maybe worse. There are laws and people express their preferences in legal ways. If they decide to vote to repeal the 2A, that's the system working in accordance with the constitution.

In my world where the Constitution is capitalized and revered, we call that the American spirit. Or better yet..a Warriors creed. You call it what ya want. That's what I bled for.

I suppose then 13013 that makes you no different than Colin Keapernick as far as disrespecting what America stands for, maybe worse. There are laws and people express their preferences in legal ways. If they decide to vote to repeal the 2A, that's the system working in accordance with the constitution.

Where do you come up with is stuff?
Keapernick works for a private organization and has no right to do anything other than what his employer allows him to. And people express their "preferences" with laws in legal ways? This president and the left have cheer leaded while blatantly and unconstitutionally disregarding the laws you speak of. If Obama was not black and the republicans (who're a joke) weren't laying supine for the executive branch he'd have been impeached long ago, and if the country had a sack likely tried and convicted of treason.

The Bill Of Rights is not something that gets to be tinkered with or reinterpreted by each proceeding generation that might feel triggered by something in it. Hell, half these spineless fascists would just as soon eliminate the First Amendment as well. The BOR's IS the Constitution, period...

Oh boy! :goodboy: Nothing will be repealed! Not the Constitution not the Bill of Rights, NOTHING! Mr. Arch, think as you will, say as you want, you are guaranteed that. Remember, this world is full of idiots and it is also full of PATRIOTS you do the math. Please don't quote me or misrepresent what you, for lack of a better word, think I meant! If I whistle for dogs I will let you know. You don't have to agree with my beliefs! I don't have to like yours and I don't. I never will and I will not bow!!! Pumpernickel is a idiot! I for one will not watch or mention him again! Dixie Chicks! Think about it!

Well I hate to disappoint you fellows, but I'm not going to argue with idiots. Its a free country, live in whatever delusion you want.

Well I hate to disappoint you fellows, but I'm not going to argue with idiots. Its a free country, live in whatever delusion you want.

You know what Willie, I wont' lie, I tuned out most of this thread because the same old same old is just that. But I have got to say, seeing your reply here, calling others idiots is pretty much the problem with America, adding to the ongoing divide.

Omar and I have been talking a lot about this subject since Colin's stunt, and I've come to the conclusion that there are so many wonderful, positive ways to make changes in the world around us. Sure, Colin is being peaceful in his protest, but he's also being disrespectful to so many in the process, he's traded one issue for another. What is achieved by doing that? Just like I'd ask you, what have you gained trying to make a point here, then calling those that don't agree with you names?

I'm adding "racism" to the list of things I tell my kids to not bother engaging in with others; religion and politics were the other two. Honestly though, they know this based on conversations they already have with their friends of all races. One thing I do see with my children's generation, they don't harp on racism, it's become kind of a joke, and they ALL say "That's racist!" a lot, because they're sick of hearing about it. I make certain my sons understand racism, that it's real, that it's not a joke, but I see a change with their generation and happy to report they are NOTHING like mine; they don't see color. That wasn't the case when I was young and I knew why because here in rural VA, racism was rampant. It still exists, I'm not blind, but with each generation, things are getting better. Not perfect, but better.

It's our generation that keep leaning on the crutch, that keeps making it a problem. I would love to see more of us work toward the solutions together, and accept that there will always be the profoundly racist in society no matter how much we hate it, how much we all try to eradicate it, it will exist.

We have 2 choices in this world, to be victims, or to thrive in spite of adversity. I'm so done with the crutches society wants us to carry. I'm not saying they don't exist, but the media and certain groups WANT segments of our society to feel the pain, over and over, and carry the burden, AND DIVIDE US, constantly for headlines, for political races...

Try again Colin...go volunteer in an inner city and raise awareness. Raise money for inner city youth projects or to help rebuild areas riddled with poverty. Go change the path of a child's life that might otherwise not go in a positive direction without intervention. Positive actions bring about change. If everyone that cares would start doing that, we'd close this gap. I'm over watching my generation embrace the continual divide.

If you want to repeal the 2A, take your best shot - with a constitutional convention of states requiring a large majority. But that's not what the liberals are doing...they are tying to bypass it with a thousand small cuts...but remember the potential for creating another civil war in doing so. So, what other bill of right would you also like taken away? Freedom of Speech maybe? Search/Seizure? Once you open Pandora's box, you may not like the result - and whether you like it or not, the 2A and the 2A ALONE protects all the others...

And now the Seahawks want to, on the anniversary of 9-11, en-masse, do the same thing...I hope their fans speak up with one voice also...the owners and staff need to set them straight, what they do off the field that's positive is their choice, but what they do on the field, as an employee of the organization, is not - and their are consequences...

We have 2 choices in this world, to be victims, or to thrive in spite of adversity. I'm so done with the crutches society wants us to carry. I'm not saying they don't exist, but the media and certain groups WANT segments of our society to feel the pain, over and over, and carry the burden, AND DIVIDE US, constantly for headlines, for political races...

Perfect Vabs :beerchug:

And now the Seahawks want to, on the anniversary of 9-11, en-masse, do the same thing...I hope their fans speak up with one voice also...the owners and staff need to set them straight, what they do off the field that's positive is their choice, but what they do on the field, as an employee of the organization, is not - and their are consequences...

Yeah, Omar told me that this morning and I think it's pathetic. I hope the Seahawks fans burn jerseys and revolt.

One of my Broncos took a knee last night in the opening game, and I had some choice words for him....I don't back Americans that don't back their own...

You know what Willie, I wont' lie, I tuned out most of this thread because the same old same old is just that. But I have got to say, seeing your reply here, calling others idiots is pretty much the problem with America, adding to the ongoing divide.

...We have 2 choices in this world, to be victims, or to thrive in spite of adversity. I'm so done with the crutches society wants us to carry. I'm not saying they don't exist, but the media and certain groups WANT segments of our society to feel the pain, over and over, and carry the burden, AND DIVIDE US, constantly for headlines, for political races...

Try again Colin...go volunteer in an inner city and raise awareness. Raise money for inner city youth projects or to help rebuild areas riddled with poverty. Go change the path of a child's life that might otherwise not go in a positive direction without intervention. Positive actions bring about change. If everyone that cares would start doing that, we'd close this gap. I'm over watching my generation embrace the continual divide.

I just deleted a couple hundred words (I type in MS Word then clip it in), typed a good post and then re-read it and asked myself what's the point? Lol!

image.jpeg
This was in our mall today! Funniest thing I have seen in a while!

Back