Nfl Fans/ National Anthem Fans....

I'm your huckleberry:
- up to 3 SCOTUS appointments...
- that PoS lying criminal scum Killary in a jail cell, because Trey Gowdy will be AG...
- Watching liberal heads explode (the best reason I can think of)...
1 trillion likes!

Who brought up trump?
Scooby, I didn't take anything in a bad way. Everyone has their perspective and opinions as a result. My opinions are from my experiences and you/yours. Debates are good as long as we keep our heads in check...hell, we might even learn something.
Although, I can't really wrap my head around this transgender bathroom agenda. :banghead:
Too much government

Scooby.

I'm your huckleberry:
- up to 3 SCOTUS appointments...
- that PoS lying criminal scum Killary in a jail cell, because Trey Gowdy will be AG...
- Watching liberal heads explode (the best reason I can think of)...

Well, that will never happen so you keep taking your meds. You may feel like increasing the dosage in a few months.

Well, that will never happen so you keep taking your meds. You may feel like increasing the dosage in a few months.

Are you paying attention? The steady drip of scandal is hurting Hillary, even you might give up on her eventually. Trump is leading in a new cnn poll, and all Hillary continues to do is attack him and not hold press conferences on the issues facing our country.
Trey gowdy rocks, that guys YouTube videos really put a smile on my face!

Look I dont support or like the movement either but your tone along with the rest of your comment is b.s. I dont take sides but I'm aware and my eyes are open to both sides. So who isn't owed something? BLM or blacks? Haven't been oppressed for a long time? "I never owned slaves and you never picked cotton...so get over yourself". Where is the humor in that?

So if one group isnt owed anything then none should be. Indians, Jews, Chinese were given some form of reparations...wrong?

Havent been in a oppressed a long time? Slavery lasted over 400 years until 1863 and was followed by 100 years of segregation ending on paper in 1964.

Now I never picked cotton but my great grandfather had. My mother, father, aunts, uncles and myself experienced some form of segregation. Neither is a laughing matter or a joke. Joking about it leads to anger which often leads to violence.

Again I'm not taking sides but Im aware. Whats the difference between a Nazi flag and a Confederate flag? Please dont anyone give me any bs answer about patriotism etc. Im a disabled combat vet. The people who flew both of those flags had a mindset of superiority and practiced oppression, genocide.

Millions upon millions of Indians were killed. Millions upon millions of Jews were killed. Millions upon millions of Blacks were killed. No difference in lives. All came from ONE GOD so why the bias in how these events are looked at and treated?

The same people who tell blacks to "get over it" or say as you say "you haven't been oppressed for a long time" would NEVER part their lips and say that to a Jew or an Indian. Crazy thing is that the Holocaust didn't even happen here, it wasnt Americas "sin" yet the treatment and bias in sympathy between black and jew is clear.

Myself, I am not looking for a handout or a back rub but I hate when people try and downplay, make light of, excuse or have obvious racial hatred about the subject. I also hate ignorance and violence coming from blacks just as much.

Theres a real underlying issues that have never been addressed and probably never will be. Like I also said I don't support the BLM movement but I'd bet anything there are some sincere, genuine good people who do support them. Its not because they are deviants. Thats not fair to say that about all because of a few. I'm a black guy voting for Trump...imagine what I hear from both sides. Smh

I try and stay off these type of threads because I'd rather guys see me as a man who loves a busa but sometimes I have to say something.

I do not even know where to start with this long list of grievances but not only were some of the most prolific slave owners black, THE most prolific and violent slave owner was black. If a joke or a flag makes someone violent then I say more jokes and flags which can be back stopped by the 1st AND 2nd amendments, it's their choice which one really...

You may be right (on both counts :) ) but we'll see...stranger things have happened. But you won't see my burning down my neighborhood and looting..which is a real possibility with a Trump stunner...

I'll be doing a write in vote- I usually do.

My criteria for President is simple, and includes only two absolute requirements. One is I have to believe that the person is a decent human being. The other is that the person has to have done some meaningful active duty military service. This year neither candidate passes either test.

I could vote for someone with whom I disagree on some issues if they pass my test, and will never vote for anyone who does not, regardless on where they claim to stand on the issues.

I could be wrong but I don't think many presidents have had active duty military experience. Roosevelt, Nixon, Reagan, Clinton, W. Bush nor Obama had it. I think Truman was in the army; obviously Ike was in the army; I think Ford was in the military and Carter was on subs. Today, even senators and congressman don't serve in the military. This is no longer the route to leadership. People seem more attracted to business and family riches than service to the country.

You may be right (on both counts :) ) but we'll see...stranger things have happened. But you won't see my burning down my neighborhood and looting..which is a real possibility with a Trump stunner...

I hear this sentiment a lot. What's ironic is the people you are referring to don't own their neighborhoods and if they went and burned stuff somewhere else they would be shot down in the streets. So their options to express their feelings are pretty limited. Have you ever know an occupied people to protest anywhere but within the walls of their occupation?

I'll be doing a write in vote- I usually do.

My criteria for President is simple, and includes only two absolute requirements. One is I have to believe that the person is a decent human being. The other is that the person has to have done some meaningful active duty military service. This year neither candidate passes either test.

I could vote for someone with whom I disagree on some issues if they pass my test, and will never vote for anyone who does not, regardless on where they claim to stand on the issues.

I get the vote your conscience and write someone in notion, the problem is it lacks any strategy or risk management whatsoever. At this point our constitution is hanging by a thread and if you don't want the incompetent/criminal Hillary in office, a vote for a write in candidate will be a vote for her. So why not just vote for her in the first place? Once the entitlement class, victim class, illegals, dead (brain dead too) and all the bused in "Oh she's the first woman candidate" votes get counted (or in the case of democrats be counted twice occasionally), everyone's going to count. Voting for the lesser of two evils usually ends up with the evil of two lesser's but creating some sort of suicide pact with our freedom by playing around with a write in is just not a smart idea. Trump could end up being a big let down and dangerous in his own right, but I'd rather take a chance on him doing even a quarter of what he says he will than get Hillary and the post constitutional era that will follow, including the 2-4 supreme court justice appointments and the effective abolishment of the 2A with the 1A soon to follow.

I know what I'll get with Hillary (and we can't yet contemplate the criminality that will ensue with that office) but at least there's a chance with Trump. And if he fails to deliver on any of the goods or makes it worse? Then this country's already a reality show so I rather have the the reality show candidate in charge so I can be entertained on the way down...

I get the vote your conscience and write someone in notion, the problem is it lacks any strategy or risk management whatsoever. At this point our constitution is hanging by a thread and if you don't want the incompetent/criminal Hillary in office, a vote for a write in candidate will be a vote for her. So why not just vote for her in the first place? Once the entitlement class, victim class, illegals, dead (brain dead too) and all the bused in "Oh she's the first woman candidate" votes get counted (or in the case of democrats be counted twice occasionally), everyone's going to count. Voting for the lesser of two evils usually ends up with the evil of two lesser's but creating some sort of suicide pact with our freedom by playing around with a write in is just not a smart idea. Trump could end up being a big let down and dangerous in his own right, but I'd rather take a chance on him doing even a quarter of what he says he will than get Hillary and the post constitutional era that will follow, including the 2-4 supreme court justice appointments and the effective abolishment of the 2A with the 1A soon to follow.

I know what I'll get with Hillary (and we can't yet contemplate the criminality that will ensue with that office) but at least there's a chance with Trump. And if he fails to deliver on any of the goods or makes it worse? Then this country's already a reality show so I rather have the the reality show candidate in charge so I can be entertained on the way down...

I was one of these, not voting for either side earlier in this race as well, and really wanted to stick to my beliefs in the fight because I hate everything about this election. As time has passed, I can't in good conscience vote for someone that's been allowed to cheat the system and lie continually while holding such a high place in our gov't, over and over and over again. I still don't feel great about voting at all, but I know what I don't want in Washington, and that's one more round of this insider group that just doesn't care what they do and makes zero apologies for it. In fact, the word gloating continually comes to mind.

They ALL lie, cheat and steal from the little people, the working class, and always will, but when you've been caught with your hand in the cookie jar and you simply say "So what?" I find that more appalling than almost anything because that attitude shows me they know they're untouchable. I've never been one to jump on board the "first woman President" either, though had it been Condoleezza Rice, that's one woman I'd love to have backed if given the chance. I'm embarrassed, as a woman, that Hillary is where she is, and I hate that I seem to be surrounded by far too many women that simply don't see what I see. They back her unconditionally.

I don't expect others to follow my lead- it's what I believe, and it's what I do.

But the idea that somehow Trump is any better than Hilary? Sorry, that's just nonsense. He's as big a piece of poop as has ever run for the office. Voting for either is tantamount to setting fire to the country- I won't be a party to it.

I assure you the 2nd will not go quietly.
"defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic"
My fear is that the loud mouth's have underestimated men with spines. And the lengths that those men are willing to go for freedom. These men don't threaten with words, but instead they hone their craft's in silence. While the casualties are far to busy stroking the eyes, and tickling ears.

I always vote. Is a responsibility I take seriously, but I don't know what to do. There is not anyone right now worth voting for IMHO. All I hear from most is: " you have to be stupid to vote for ........."(insert any candidates name depending who you hate). I saw a meme the other day that said something like, "this is how you feel when you have to decide if you are voting for Hillary or trump". When you hit "play" what came up was a short clip of ace ventura's movie where he gets hit on both legs with spears and he is screaming while point at each one of them. Wish I could find it again to share.

I don't expect others to follow my lead- it's what I believe, and it's what I do.

But the idea that somehow Trump is any better than Hilary? Sorry, that's just nonsense. He's as big a piece of poop as has ever run for the office. Voting for either is tantamount to setting fire to the country- I won't be a party to it.

Funny how many liberals think he's a piece of poop because of his career as a businessman. For one, this country was built on the constitution and a free market economy...not handouts. I remember when the liberal media scewed the story on his ex girlfriends then a couple came out and said the media misrepresented them. They all said he was very respectful towards them always and their relationships ended amicably. How many of us can say that about our exes?!
Secondly, I'm sick of politicians that never did anything in their career except for community organizing and attend votes in the senate. Clearly they don't get it.
I can take trump telling it like it is and think if this country was run like a business with the constitution as our mission statement, then we will all be better off. Trumps resume if far beyond any president we've had over the last six or more terms.
Hillary will abuse the office every way she can and if you don't believe it then take your head out of the sand. That's a bigger disgrace to the country than trump offending a few people. We could stand to get rid of some safe spaces and develop thicker skin before we really go downhill as a nation and try to save it with hashtags because that's how our youth have learned to fight.

Funny how many liberals think he's a piece of poop because of his career as a businessman. For one, this country was built on the constitution and a free market economy...not handouts. I remember when the liberal media scewed the story on his ex girlfriends then a couple came out and said the media misrepresented them. They all said he was very respectful towards them always and their relationships ended amicably. How many of us can say that about our exes?!
Secondly, I'm sick of politicians that never did anything in their career except for community organizing and attend votes in the senate. Clearly they don't get it.
I can take trump telling it like it is and think if this country was run like a business with the constitution as our mission statement, then we will all be better off. Trumps resume if far beyond any president we've had over the last six or more terms.
Hillary will abuse the office every way she can and if you don't believe it then take your head out of the sand. That's a bigger disgrace to the country than trump offending a few people. We could stand to get rid of some safe spaces and develop thicker skin before we really go downhill as a nation and try to save it with hashtags because that's how our youth have learned to fight.
Businessman? that's a joke- take the amount of money he's screwed people out of with his multiple bankruptcies, and his net worth is less than zero. He's a con man, nothing more. Well, one could add narcissist.

And Hilary? She's an empty pantsuit, all ambition and no accomplishment.

Labels like "liberal" and "conservative" are very easy substitutes for thinking- and if you think that either of these pathetic excuses for human beings are remotely worthy of being President, there is no point is discussing this further.

Businessman? that's a joke- take the amount of money he's screwed people out of with his multiple bankruptcies, and his net worth is less than zero. He's a con man, nothing more. Well, one could add narcissist.

And Hilary? She's an empty pantsuit, all ambition and no accomplishment.

Labels like "liberal" and "conservative" are very easy substitutes for thinking- and if you think that either of these pathetic excuses for human beings are remotely worthy of being President, there is no point is discussing this further.
If I had my choice, it would be neither. I wanted Ben Carson to win the primary and agree with an early commenter about Condoleeza Rice. Unfortunately, we are not voting for them so I have to vote for what my options are. Right now, trump is talking policy and Hillary is only trying to bash trump...
You start a number of businesses and see how many go bankrupt. It's easy to believe the talking heads on cnn and harder to understand the real world.

I assure you the 2nd will not go quietly.
"defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic"
My fear is that the loud mouth's have underestimated men with spines. And the lengths that those men are willing to go for freedom. These men don't threaten with words, but instead they hone their craft's in silence. While the casualties are far to busy stroking the eyes, and tickling ears.
You couldn't be more correct!!

I hear this sentiment a lot. What's ironic is the people you are referring to don't own their neighborhoods and if they went and burned stuff somewhere else they would be shot down in the streets. So their options to express their feelings are pretty limited. Have you ever know an occupied people to protest anywhere but within the walls of their occupation?

Who was if a few weeks ago the encouraged rioters that they should go into 'their', as in white neighborhoods, and go burn them down instead?

Peacefully protest is one thing Arch (which I support); rioting, assaulting and burning stuff down is totally another. And yes, burning stuff in my neighborhood would undoubtedly incur my wrath...

Back