Sweet!! looks good. red and black would have been my 2nd choice if the dealer could not get me my blue and silver...
oh and by the way WELCOME...

Sweet!! looks good. red and black would have been my 2nd choice if the dealer could not get me my blue and silver...
 oh and by the way  WELCOME...
A good friend of mine has a 2004 Blue and Silver... Beautiful bike... Just Red and black suite my personality better...
devil.gif

Believe it or not, this is the first and only motorcycle I have ever owned.  I test drove all the others from a 600-1000 and just fell in love with the Busa...  6500k miles and I am still in love just need to pretty it up a bit with some mods and a new exhaust.

<!--EDIT|tonithetiger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152630521 -->

congrats on your bike, and welcome aboard! glad to see another female rider! (workn on my fiancee)
If you want to mod-look in our forums first-you can prolly find sumone who has already done what you are thinking about, and posted up pics and instructions on how to do it! usually a time-saver, if not a knuckle/finger saver too. And sometimes you'll find a $$-saver (those ROCK!) they're floating around all the time.

Just go into the search engine and type what you are lookin for-if the words are in someone's thread, it'll prolly come up pretty quick.

and hey, you have more than one mod there-I see gastank camera mount, double-bubble tinted screen (whose?) and framesliders-so you're well on you way to goin broke like the rest of us, spending all your extra $$ on the bike:D
pretty soon, you wont have anything left for shoes or jewelry anymore! (why do u think I cant my fiancee to buy a bike?
tounge.gif
)

anyway, glad you're here. Enjoy the insanity, and take everything with a grain of salt-some members are slightly more retarded than others:D but they grow on you...kinda like warts

Very nice "upgrade" in your life
wink.gif

Congrats and welcome...stick around; we need more gals here
smile.gif

I wish mine still rode!

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152636323 -->

6500k miles and I am still in love just need to pretty it up a bit with some mods and a new exhaust.
VABusa (Michelle) says the same thing!
Don't know how I missed this!
laugh.gif
Ken...tsk tsk tsk...I STARTED with the "make him pretty", but I'm slowly moving toward some performance mods now...

Installed the Muzzy fan, getting a K&N filter, got a PCIII that will be awesome when I settle on some upgraded slip-ons...it's no turbo, but I want to live to see my next mod LOL
tounge.gif

Welcome to the board and the addiction.... its fun around here and everyone is good people.
smile.gif

Very nice "upgrade" in your life
wink.gif

Congrats and welcome...stick around; we need more gals here  
smile.gif
Thank you!...(smile)  I would have to agree 100% on the "upgrade" factor...

Now I spend my money on toys of my own rather than buying them for someone else...  
laugh.gif
wink.gif
And that's what's fun!!!

Start a list; hang around here long enough and you'll need a second job to afford the mods you'd like to have!

wink.gif

congrats on your bike, and welcome aboard! glad to see another female rider! (workn on my fiancee)
If you want to mod-look in our forums first-you can prolly find sumone who has already done what you are thinking about, and posted up pics and instructions on how to do it! usually a time-saver, if not a knuckle/finger saver too. And sometimes you'll find a $$-saver (those ROCK!) they're floating around all the time.

Just go into the search engine and type what you are lookin for-if the words are in someone's thread, it'll prolly come up pretty quick.

and hey, you have more than one mod there-I see gastank camera mount, double-bubble tinted screen (whose?) and framesliders-so you're well on you way to goin broke like the rest of us, spending all your extra $$ on the bike:D
pretty soon, you wont have anything left for shoes or jewelry anymore!  (why do u think I cant my fiancee to buy a bike?
tounge.gif
)

anyway, glad you're here. Enjoy the insanity, and take everything with a grain of salt-some members are slightly more retarded than others:D  but they grow on you...kinda like warts
Forgot about those little modifications... However, the windscreen is stock.  

Its not going broke, its investing wisely in your personal happiness!  
laugh.gif

Never been much of a fan of jewlery or shopping.  Always liked toys.  Now I just get to enjoy having my own.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the advise! I will put it to good use.

<!--EDIT|tonithetiger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152639885 -->

laugh.gif

6500k miles and I am still in love just need to pretty it up a bit with some mods and a new exhaust.
VABusa (Michelle) says the same thing!
Don't know how I missed this!  
laugh.gif
 Ken...tsk tsk tsk...I STARTED with the "make him pretty", but I'm slowly moving toward some performance mods now...

Installed the Muzzy fan, getting a K&N filter, got a PCIII that will be awesome when I settle on some upgraded slip-ons...it's no turbo, but I want to live to see my next mod LOL  
tounge.gif
I hear ya. I haven't done any more performance mods to Baby J than you've done to Caesar. Wasn't a crack on you just a statement.

Back