Motorcycle Etiquette

Congratulations,LISTEN and you will be good to go. By the way,same year as mine,somtimes wish id left it stock.:beerchug: P.S.exept the suspension
I see we have similar taste in suspension... :laugh:

welcome, good luck. It can be a lot of fun or a nightmare. Motorcycles are not forgiving. When you crash you have a 90% chance of being injured. Gear will help you beat that percentage down. Take as many safety classes as you can find and if there is a track nearby, consider attending some track days. :welcome:

:welcome::welcome: Youll love it just take her easy and it will come with all the great advice thats been giving. But that video was hilarious! :rofl:

#1 - I wanna say thank you all for the warm WELCOMAGE! :welcome:

#2 - THANKS for all the great advice on everything from etiquette, to safe riding, to mods to help my riding, to just plain out encouragement in my NEWBIE stage! :bowdown:

#3 - My bike was registered, I had insurance, and obtained my permit ALL before I had even brought my bike home. I am looking into the MSF course and I have small baby step goals as to how long it will be before I take the next step on the bike. :rulez:

#4 - I live in Gainesville, GA so anyone that is in the area or near bye - hollar if you want to teach a new dog some tricks. :laugh:

#5 - I want to say that one of the BEST suggestions or comments was "the bike handles better than you!" I didnt take it as do what you want cause the bike can handle it, I took it as let the bike do her job and you do yours. Today I went out in the 60 degree weather :whistle: and kept this in mind - it really helped me just ride and not steer. I have put my first 60 miles on the bike with many more to come!!!

Thanks again to all for making me feel welcome and for all the great posts left here!!! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

You only live about 45 mnutes from me. I'll be inthe area for another few months. Maybe we can get up before I leave.

Back