New York City IMS 1/16/09 - Lets get a group going

From the weatherman's best guess... its going to be fuggin COLD. I was hoping to be able to wear the Org hoodie but looking like jacket and some other Org gear. Probably going to have a Tshirt on. Probably best and easiest to meet at the 09 Busas around say 11am ??? Give everyone time to get in, get a quick look around, bio break, etc ???

Everyone good with this meeting time/place? Obviously if you are there earlier others will likely be too :whistle:

Cold? You kidding me? They are saying high around 13*. Scheesch, You southerners.... so we may be sprinting a few blocks for heat...
What time is Scar getting in ???

:whistle:

ok 2 days til the event :cool:

and yeah, you can sprint a few blocks PD but I'll just wear a better jacket...besides if you arent chasin da bad guys, why would ya wanna run in that weather :poke: :laugh:

ok 2 days til the event :cool:

and yeah, you can sprint a few blocks PD but I'll just wear a better jacket...besides if you arent chasin da bad guys, why would ya wanna run in that weather :poke: :laugh:

Are you bringing the newest member of your family to the show? Gotta start finding all that new gear in MUCH SMALLER sizes :whistle: :laugh:

The show was awesome, went to it here in SoCal with a few .Org members. Take pictures and enjoy!

dont think momma will let her out for this one :( she's just 2wks old but as soon as she's able I'll have her on the bike for sure, maybe in time for the stampede IX :cool: :whistle:

dont think momma will let her out for this one :( she's just 2wks old but as soon as she's able I'll have her on the bike for sure, maybe in time for the stampede IX :cool: :whistle:

Oh yeah, definitely kidding on taking her this soon. If I didn't say congrats earlier, CONGRATULATIONS on your future BUSA passenger. Hope she and momma are doing well.

(I still haven't mailed your photo contest prize, I have it boxed up, just haven't mailed it yet, this week I hope)

Oh yeah, definitely kidding on taking her this soon. If I didn't say congrats earlier, CONGRATULATIONS on your future BUSA passenger. Hope she and momma are doing well.

(I still haven't mailed your photo contest prize, I have it boxed up, just haven't mailed it yet, this week I hope)

thanks! they are both doing good, just relaxing. the baby is doin her thing....sleeping, eating, pooping, rinse repeat :laugh:

No worries on the the delay shipping, I just appreciate winning it (whatever it is) :beerchug:

thanks! they are both doing good, just relaxing. the baby is doin her thing....sleeping, eating, pooping, rinse repeat :laugh:

No worries on the the delay shipping, I just appreciate winning it (whatever it is) :beerchug:

Its somewhere in that picture thread, the Motorcycle documentary DVD Long Way Down, 3 disk DVD. Awesome watch if you haven't seen it yet.

ok, the show officially starts today and there are some unveilings happening there :cool:

I think we are ready for the trip in tomorrow morning, so 11am at the hayabusas still good for everyone ??? Chime in folks so we dont miss anyone :thumbsup:

Brian!!!

Have a blast, yo...take tons of pix! Look forward to catching up...

:beerchug:

will do for sure ... now the real trick is who's gonna get the umbrella girls attention so we can get the pix that most of you are looking for

just sayin :whistle:

will do for sure ... now the real trick is who's gonna get the umbrella girls attention so we can get the pix that most of you are looking for

just sayin :whistle:

I'm bringing along the distraction device...
He's 4'7, 65lbs, blonde hair and blue eyes. He's a chic magnet. :bowdown:
Oh, and he knows all about the umbrella girls. Must be learning it from somewhere. :whistle:
Brian, work has been unfrigginbelieveable with this weather. If I don't talk to you this evening I'll see you at train station for the 0840 train. I plan on getting there around 0815-0820. :thumbsup:

I'll definatly be there Sat. afternoon staying till Sun.
Posted via Mobile Device

sounds good, i'm sure we will be in the area for a bit :beerchug: Shoot me a PM & let me know when you think you will be in and we can try to meet you somewhere or you can give me a call on the cell (dunno if it works in there)

I'm bringing along the distraction device...
He's 4'7, 65lbs, blonde hair and blue eyes. He's a chic magnet. :bowdown:
Oh, and he knows all about the umbrella girls. Must be learning it from somewhere. :whistle:
Brian, work has been unfrigginbelieveable with this weather. If I don't talk to you this evening I'll see you at train station for the 0840 train. I plan on getting there around 0815-0820. :thumbsup:

NICE ... Now, just dont let momma see the pics :laugh:

I will be at the station about the same time, got the tickets and everything lined up, ready to go. :thumbsup:

Back