IMS Shows - NYC Jan 20-22 or DC Jan 13-15

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone heading to either of these shows? I am probably going down to the one in NYC but could be tempted to swing through DC if no one was heading to the NYC show. Dont see any threads on these so figured we are all close enough, lets figure out who's going where :thumbsup:

Post up if you are A) going B) which show C) day/date and if you really know this far in advance, approx time you can go :thumbsup:

I'm sure there's some coupons around to save a few bucks on admission

I know a few people with stands but I don't think the get any comp tickets... or none for me :(

Attended the NY show last year. Think I'll skip it this year and stay local with the DC show.

Attended the NY show last year. Think I'll skip it this year and stay local with the DC show.

The DC show is usually pretty nice as well :thumbsup: heck depending on work travel I might make both ... though I'm pretty sure I'll be on a short leash with the honey do list :laugh:

My current plans are to head into the city, perhaps Friday night and attend Sat morning/afternoon. Its a haul for me to get into the city from out east and if I time it right I might be able to just head downtown from JFK/LGA friday night. Any folks coming from out of town?

Gonna ask some friends this weekend if they are interested, If i can find a cohort, Ill hit the NYC show,

Gonna ask some friends this weekend if they are interested, If i can find a cohort, Ill hit the NYC show,

Meet me in the city friday night, we'll invade some Marriott and hit the show sat morning. Call (tomorrow) or Txt let me know :thumbsup:

hey Froggy, let me know, trying to plan which hotel I'm going to head to that friday :thumbsup:

I'll be there on the 14th at around 12pm at the Suzuki area.

Ok so that makes the following:

MoeMar
TheDayday
Powerhouse
FastFroggy ?

Is there anyone else thinking about making the show in NYC? Its just 3 fridays away :thumbsup:

Back