new v-max?

link no workey
wow.gif

It's already been convered, but let's keep in mind that concept vehicles are just that. Concept. I can't think of a single example where the concept vehicles I have seen make it as a full production machine. They are eye cathers to get attention. Marketing devices.

So while I like the VMax as a bike, I'm not worried about it beating a Busa in a race. But then again, it's not like I run around racing either. It's not really my thing.

And so what if it's pulling 210+hp in the final production stage. The Busa is easily upgradeable to that point and higher with minimal costs.

We are all speculating about these new bikes and wondering about future purchases, and look what we are riding people! My wife already thinks that my sickness for power has reached ridiculous levels. Her only comment is "the Marine Corps really fuxxed you up". I am thnking of getting that stenciled on my Busa!
super.gif

post_11_38467_DSC00551__Small_.jpg

(Cblast @ Jun. 13 2007,10:57) We are all speculating about these new bikes and wondering about future purchases, and look what we are riding people!  My wife already thinks that my sickness for power has reached ridiculous levels.  Her only comment is "the Marine Corps really fuxxed you up".  I am thnking of getting that stenciled on my Busa!
super.gif
My bike looked almost identical to yours back in November 06 (except I have a puig dark smoke double bubble).

PC104064_vi.jpg

The V-Max was king of the street long before the 'Busa was around.  When that thing first came out, it took the industry by storm and held the title for a long time.  Maybe, Mr. Max is staging a comeback.  I think it would take alot more than 200bhp to shock the masses today like it did during it's first release, though.  Like a factory supercharged 1800cc V-4.

so when this beast comes out when should i pass him on the highway?? 130ish?? eh im thinking 120 wind factor ill be sure to let off at 180
all_coholic.gif

Like the new V-max except for the tailsection. It looks as if it's missing something.

Back