New TTS Left side supercharger conversion for Gen 1, 2 and 3.

That’s cool if the G42 is useful for land speed racing but in any other discipline I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be the best option. When do you expect your bike to be running anyway?
Hi. That is why I run NOS to spool it up. On the street I realy do not want the power to come on below 5000 RPM. The bike has 10 to 1 pistons and different gearing on the street. If money come in maybe ne t summer or the summer after.

The most powerful Rotrex supercharger - C38-112 has a power range between 455 and 965 hp.

So less than what your build, @michael parris heuberger , but what about drivability?
I'm sure rideability will be just like a stock busa out of boost. And if he is capable of taming the boost controller it will just pull and pull and pull with no spikes in power Or he could make the bike just blow the tire off so fast he will be skating down the highway on a rim, with a few up arrows of a keyboard lol.
That's the beauty of turbo. But you have to know how to tame the beast and it's a difficult/fun thing to do.

I bet the TTS Gen 3 is so much fun to ride.

For a street bike I believe it’s a perfect option and would cost far less than a turbo build with a standalone ecu.

Kudos to TTS Richard for getting this done.

Edit: Oops this video was posted before but I just saw it on YouTube.

A stock gen2 can top out in a standing mile.
So it's not suprising that double the hp can do it in half the distance.
With a carbon fiber tank, extended swingarm and probably a ton of carbon undisclosed. 204 stock motor gen 3 top speed.

457D5277-8F02-4E19-8832-E89B83D4AA2D.jpeg

@TucoSalimonca you have a few options for your bike. I don’t ride a lot of miles and like ‘Mr I’m Dat Booza’ don’t need a 4 gallon tank.

It’s okay to feel negative about this and there are people out there who probably feel like that about your bike.

I used to work with a guy who was always bitching that “nobody needs that much power on the street” because I rode a gsxr 1000.

We could start a thread on race bike vs street bike. For me no cooling or charging system is a race bike.

I had a road race bike with no charging system and it got old fast.

Back