New TTS Left side supercharger conversion for Gen 1, 2 and 3.

powerfulone

Registered
TTS are about to launch a new supercharger kit for Hayabusa's all years. 18psi boost, intercooled, extremely easy fit. PM me for more details.

gen2 busa 3.jpg

gen2 busa.jpg

gen2 busa1.jpg

Ya was a little amused. Knew way more than bolt on and go. Lmao
We lower the compression. But the stock rods and pistons are forged and survive very well. Not for continuous drag race or top speeds obviously. But on saying that we have just done 12 full power almost 1/2 mile runs almost back to back and the motor is still purring. Video's to come. (I say almost half miles as it was running 180 at 3/8's and running out of braking distance). It would do 200mph on the 1/2 mile, pulling like a train.

We have the Gen3 kit ready, we just want Woolich to bring out the software to remap the ecu.
Hi. I am interested but why only 500 HP? I AM Building a 1000HP turbo busa with a Garrett 42-1200c turbo with a RCC intercooler intake with 8 injectors 1050cc onto bottom and 2600cc on top. It is a Gen 1 motor stroke 2mm to 1340cc 's with a Marine billet crank and custom JE pistons and custom Carrillo rods to keep the 20mm piston pins
It has custom ground Webb cams ported head with +1mm valves and Inconel exhaust valves.

Hi. I am interested but why only 500 HP? I AM Building a 1000HP turbo busa with a Garrett 42-1200c turbo with a RCC intercooler intake with 8 injectors 1050cc onto bottom and 2600cc on top. It is a Gen 1 motor stroke 2mm to 1340cc 's with a Marine billet crank and custom JE pistons and custom Carrillo rods to keep the 20mm piston pins
It has custom ground Webb cams ported head with +1mm valves and Inconel exhaust valves.
You will have the cost of a small city in your bike when you get finished...

Back