New toy

Pinky Winky

Donating Member
Registered
Well not riding does have it's advantages, but only in the area of not being able to mod on the bike so you save money for other things. This is my newest zombie killer for the end of days......:whistle:

She's a AR-15 pistol. Modded out with A4 upper, 7.5" chrome lined barrel, 40mm red/green dot scope, laser sight, 240 lumen tac light, flash guard, JP trigger kit, coupled dual 30 rd mags, ERGO grip, and for the things that make her mine/illegal in all states, forward grip(not shown), adjustable car stock and full-auto fire mode. Gotta love that.:cheerleader:

The othe pistol is my Glock 32 .357 sig CCW used to show scale and the last one is of my AR-10 that was just put into the shop for the muzzle to be threaded to accept my new JP brake.

Besides whats one more ammo to stock?

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

Nice collection
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh thats not the collection thats just what I had in the room at the time. If I put all the shotguns and .22's and 30.06's and other assorted fun things out then Id have to take the picutre from the roof.:whistle:

I have a Glock 23 .40cal Standard issue for the FBI. It's a powerful handgun. Quite accurate, but powerful. But that model 32 .357 you own is a beast! I think the only thing your missing ia a Mossberg 12gauge w/ pistol grip :laugh:

Should the "end of days" happen....it's safe to say your prepared my man :thumbsup:

Love it, and thinking the only thing illegal is the full auto ...

Yeah, no states allow full auto unless you have a license. I checked into the license and there aren't any weird requirements but the cost is outrageous for it. Same with silencers the licensing cost are more than the actual cans. :(

Nice toy Daniel.:thumbsup:

Some day I will get me an AR pistol as well......for Zombie killin'

That is one nice weapon and I wish I had one and maybe some day. My safe is full and I need a second gun safe or trade my blood red Winchester for a larger unit. I love that scope as well. Don't much about technical stuff like the scope but I have a lithuania red dot for one of my toys! I think I need an upgrade on my scope. It's on my POF Patriot. Hats off to your fine new toys... :bowdown::cheerleader:

Back